Of Course I Want To Build A Snowman

Finally guys!! Another chapter!!!

Elsa's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I shut everyone out. And I still am. Everyday Jack would come to the door and sing to me. Everyday Anna would come up to my room and cry. Everyday I would sit by the door and listen to him sing. Everyday I wouldn't see my friends. Everyday I wouldn't see Jack. Jack! His birthday is tomorrow!!!! How could I forget?!

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. "Elsa? Snowflake I know your in here" I hear Jack sing. I slowly get up from my bed and sit with my back on the door. I listen to him sing perfectly. I wish I could go out there and give him a giant hug but I can't. I just can't! When he finished singing he left. Anna then came up to my room and let herself in. She was crying. I could tell because there was water dripping down from the ceiling from her powers. I hug her tightly. "Not today either." I tell her because I know what she says already. She nods and walks into her room.

The next day

Today is Jack's 19th birthday and I didn't get him anything. I feel bad and guilty. It's been weeks since I've seen him and my friends and today might just be the day. I'm going to let him in.

I hear a knock at my door. It's Jack! He starts to sing the song. What am I going to say?! I can't just be like you can come in now. It has to be sweet or something. Anna didn't come home yet since she went to Kristoff's house and I didn't get to tell her! Ok Elsa just think!

Jack finishes the song and when he's just about to leave I sing "Of course I want to build a snowman" and open the door. He just looks at me surprised. I walk up to him and give him a giant hug. He hugs me tightly around my waist. Tears start to fall off my cheeks. I then feel something wet on my shirt. I break the hug and look at Jack. He is crying. His arms still around my waist and my arms around his neck. I cup both of his cheeks. "Is my Frosty crying?" I ask him. "Of course I am! I just got the love of my life back!" he says. I giggle and pull his face closer to mine. He closes the gap with his lips on mine. We kiss passionately and then break apart gasping for air. "I'm sorry that I didn't get you a birthday gift" I tell him. " Are you kidding me?! Your my gift Elsa and that's all I wanted" he says happily and kisses me again.

Jack's POV

"I'm sorry that I didn't get you a birthday gift" Elsa tells me. " Are you kidding me?! Your my gift Elsa and that's all I wanted" I says happily and kiss her again. "So your not mad?" She asks. "Of course not. I love you and that's all that matters right now" I exclaim. She kisses my cheek.

As soon as she walked out that door I just wanted to squeeze her until she couldn't breathe anymore. I missed her so much and I love her. I grab her hand and pull her downstairs. "Where are we going?" She asks. "Well you did say you wanted to build a snowman right?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Ok then let's go!" she says as she drags me around her house until we entered a big room with nothing inside of it. She lets go of my hand and starts to create snow with her hands. I help her and we start to build snowman.

When we're done we start having a snowball fight. I throw one at her face and start to laugh from all the snow that splattered on her face. "You shouldn't have done that Jack!" She yells and creates a huge snowball over her head and throws it at me. I stop laughing as soon as the snowball hits me and I fall to the floor. "Ow" I say. She walks over to me and lends me her hand. instead of grabbing it and I yank into the snow with me. We laugh for a while then just lay there looking up at the ceiling.

"I had fun today" I admit to her. "So did I. It's been a while since I actually had some fun" she says tiredly. "You know everyone has been missing you. It wasn't the same as it was when you were at school. Everyday just seemed like all the other ones." I say while looking at her. "I bet it was. I felt the same way here. All alone and boring." she says. I get up and lend her my hand which she happily grabs hold of. I pull her up and we melt all the snow. We then leave and go back into her room and watch movies.

Hello! I finally got the time to finish another chapter! Are you guys going to see the new movie Cinderella? I am tomorrow on Monday. I can't wait to see it! Cinderella is my favorite princess and I also want to see the frozen fever animated short! I think Elsa's dress is cute! And so is Olaf! I hope u like the media pick I made! Bye Snowies!!!!! I'll try to make new chapter soon! ❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️