Really?!

Chapter 4                                                                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~

Tooth's POV ( A/N: wasnt expecting that were you?!)

OMG! I freaking hate that new girl named Elsa! She is taking Jack away from me! I have known Jack for 2 years and I know him. He just met her today and is falling for her already. What does she have that I dont! I have everything a boy wants. I can tell because boys are always asking me to go out with them. Of couse I say no so if Jack asks me one day I will say Yes! I need a plan to make Elsa seem like a dork so Jack wont fall for her. I know I will call my friend and ask her to help me with it. I start to dial her phone number.

( T=Tooth D=Dianna )

D: Hello?

T: Hey Dianna its me Tooth

D: Oh hi Tooth! What do you need?

T: I need you to help me with a plan.

D: Okay what is it?

T: I need you to embarras a girl but I dont know when or where to do it. Any ideas?

D: Ummm who are you trying to embarras and why?

T: Im trying to embarras this girl named Elsa. She is stealing Jack from me. I need Jack to see what a dork she is!

D: Ohh... okay! You can plan a party and invite everyone including Jack and Elsa. You can get Jack to get away from her than poor something on her like punch.

T: Thats actually not that bad. Can you help me with the plan?

D: Sure! What shall I do?

T: Get Jack away from Elsa please.

D: Yes sir! Bye

T: Bye!

 I end the call. This is going to be good. Jack will be mine and no one will want to be with Elsa. Not even her friends. Hehehe.

 Im deciding to plan the party on Friday right after school is over at 3:30pm. I will have 30 minutes to get everything ready and the party will begin at 4:00pm. I decide to pour the punch on Elsa 15 minutes after she gets here. The party will last till midnight. My plan will work for sure!

 Hi everyone! its Crystal or Sabryna! What ever you want to call me! I know you might be a little mad at Tooth right now but things will get better soon! I promise! * crosses fingers behind back * Hehehe JK! But I really do promise it will get better soon! I will give you another chapter today just cause I want to! Bye Snowies!