2) chapter :2 (beast in love)

Sidharth's pov:

I'm a mafia king. My, world was filled with urgency, hatred, destruction and no mercy. I doesn't leave the person who across my path.

I woke up at 5'0 clock and went to my personal gym. I'm a morning person. Even, I donot like sleeping at all.

I doesn't believe in the God. For me, I'm the God of my own world. I need not to ask God for anything because I get whatever I want by hook or by crook.

I wipe my sweat and went to my room to get freshen up. After talking a shower for a good half an hour. I got ready, went downstairs and have my breakfast

I left for my office and I reach my cabin. I'm working on my laptop then my phone ringed. A smile occupied on my lips seeing the caller ID I received the call.

At evening 6:30

I promised my friend that I will come to club today at 6:00 and yaa I'm here and that stupid was not with me because he bumped with his childhood friend and now he just talking with him, fully ignoring me.

I just casually looking around while, my eyes caught something beautiful a girl, I'm I joking no, she is really a girl . She was just like an angel, with her milky skin, pink full lips, rosy cheeks and innocent eyes. I tittled my head to gaze at her with love and admiration.

            For the first, time in the history I was staring a girl like a mad man. I just couldn't help but fall hard ever heels in love with her. She just driving me crazy. I just love her and she is mine only mine. She is now my angel, my beauty. "Beast's beauty "

               I again gazed at my beauty and saw she is with a boy my eyes darkened,  I clentched my fist. If he was her boyfriend then he had to die. I cannot abide any other man beside my beauty apart from me.

His guys,
So, sorry for late update .
Please, share ur opinions about the chapter.
Please, vote and comment.

Till then,  bye bye.