chapter : 18

After reception party

Sidharth's pov :

I opened the door and first thing I noticed my wife was sitting on the bed,  wearing a same  reception dress,  my heart skipped a beat she was looking like a doll.  Her eyes dropped , lips were parted and she was sobbing.  what!  Why the hell she was crying,  her cute little nose and cheeks were turned red . She was looking like a fragile rose.

I went towards her and sit beside her on the bed and she shifted a little away.  I pulled her towards me and she landed on my chest,  her fragile body felt like a cotton candy.  I inhailed her scent near her neck and gave there a small peck.

I cupped her face and asked "why are u crying love" after getting no reply,  I lifted her chin with my index fingure and  I again asked her the same question . She sobbed and replied "I..iam m.i.sin.g m.. my pa..rents,  I ne..ver stay a. w.. ay f.r.o.m t. the. m th..is l.. Lo..ng."

"u wants to meet them " I said and she nodded like a kid.

"OK I will take u" I replied and she passed me a smile.

"really "

"done I will take u" I leaned in her eyes and swallowed her tears by kissing her both eyes .

"promise"

"yes promise " I said with smile and she hugged me tightly in happiness and excitement , after sometime she realised what she did,  she tittled her head towards me and I wipe her tears with my thumb.

I kneeled down in front of her and held her right foot on my thighs and she gasped

I,  then took out a diamond anklet from a velvet box and put it on her foot,  then I bend down and kissed the tip of her toes and said " it's a wedding gift for u" I smile and she muttered a thnk u,  my eyes widened,  as I didn't except her appreciation .

After sometime I got up and said "u go change and sleep " she nodded and went towards her closet.

20 minutes she came,  turn off the lights and laid on the bed

I moved towards sofa,  took my phone and played a song,  plugging my headphones on.  I looked at her,  while she was sleeping.  Song echoed in my ears and I looked at her more lovingly under the effect of song.

"jitni dafa Dekhun tumhe dhadkein
Zoro se aisa toh kbhi hota nhi milke gairon Se,  door Jana nhi tumko hai kassam khud se jada tumhein chahtein hai sanam"

It was like song was trying to express my feelings towards her.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when I saw her leaning at the end of bed and was about to fall but I catch her.  I lifted her in the bridal style and lay her on the bed .  I lied beside her taking my ears phones and phone on the bed,  I pull her on my chest and closed my eyes.

Avneet's pov :

I open my eyes and saw that I was lying on the Mr beast.  I was holding his shirt in my hands and his grip was on my waist. His eyes were closed and let me tell u he was indeed like a  Greek God.  I shrugged  all this thoughts and about to take a step back but someone pull me again.

I slightly open my eyes and came in contact with his hazel ones. He intertwined our fingers and hover over me.  He digged his head on the crook of my neck and start trailing their wet kisses on my neck,  nose and temple.  I bit my lips to control my moans.

"sidharth " he didn't replied

"sidharth " I wrigged to free my hands bit he was too strong.

"sidharth "

"sidharth "

"ji sidharth ki jaan"

"woh um I want to use washroom,  please janne dein"

"Really " he said while raising his eyebrow

"yes "

"okk go " he lossnedd his grip on me and I ran towards the washroom.

Hey guys,

I'm little bit free so,  I updated this,  I hope  u liked it.

Now,  please do pyaare pyaare comment's and votes.

Till then bye bye.