chapter : 19 (The end)

Avneet's pov :

I woke up noticing an arm around my waist, I looked over and saw sidharth was slepping I tried to lift his arm off from my waist but godd he was too heavy.

"sidharth " I spoke

"sidharth leave" he groaned and dip his face into my neck and spoke into sleepy voice

"No"

"sidharth leave I've to freshenup " I spoke

He open his eyes revealing his hazel eyes and got up and hovered over me .

"sidharth please move I've to go "

"only two minutes " he kissed my chin, neck, temple and forehead and then let me go, I took my clothes and stepped into washroom .

Author's pov:

Day's passed like this, it's been two months to sidneets wedding. Beauty's parents were accept their relationship as they doesn't have another choice. The beauty start developing feelings for him because of his caring nature but doesn't confess it yet. She had become more comfortable with him. Beast's was become more possessive for his beauty, as he allowed her for further studies but he was possessive though, his guards were always around her and gave him text every 30 min for her well being.

Avneet

Her name is enough to give him peace, she made him as alive, she is a cure of his pain and a beat to his heart. He love her more then anything in this whole world , but now he was waiting for the day when she let him claim her as his. The day was the best day of his life.

It's been Sunday the beauty was playing with some random kids in the park. While, the beast was was sitting on bench adoring her.

The beast smiled, suddenly he felt that someone hit his head hard, he got up and saw some men's.

"sidharth" beauty shouted and start ran towards him, suddenly some mens grab her. Anger flowed inside him. He start punching the men's, while one of them took out the gun and suddenly he felt someone hitting his head, he grabbed his head.

"sidharth " beauty cried he looked behind and saw rishab

Anger flew inside him "you bastard " he grabbed his collar and start punching and kicking him, he banged him on the bench and move towards his beauty .

He was walking towards the beauty with blood running down his head .
The beauty was crying badly. Beast smiles and start walking towards her, suddenly she heard a gunshot beast stop in the track, looked at his beauty and fell on his knees. Beauty saw that rishab had shouted him, he was about to shoot again but Rahul came and shot him on knees, and he fell down. While faisu was beating other men's.

The beauty ran towards his beast, took his head on lap

"sidharth " she cries

"sidharth " she cries loudly

"sidharth "

"jii sidharth ki jaan" he spoke and smiled at her

"please Rahul call ambulance "she screamed and cry

"don't cry meri jaan" he said and she cried more

"pl..ease p. lease sidharth ke..ep ur eyes open "

"I love u so much " he said while intensely looking towards her

"I love u too " she said while sobbing, his heart stopped, how badly he wants to hear these magical words from her mouth .

After hearing those magical words his eyes went closed.

"SIDHARTHHHHHH"

"Kal Mai na bhi raha to

Kya hi Gila hoga, tumhare

Sath biti yaddon ka ek

Silsila hoga kuch lamhein

Muskurake bitaye The sath

Kon jaanta tha zindgi ka

Ka kya faisla hoga"💔

- Afsha

Hello guys,

I hope u like the chapter

So, sorry for late update. I'm really very busy because finals are coming

OK, so tell me in the comments how was the chapter.

Vote and comment

Till then bye bye.