chapter : 12) (his anger, her cuteness)

Avneets pov:

I walked on the closet,  It was a huge,  I walk over and start looking around. I opened a drawer and saw it was full of clothes of my seize but how did Mr beast knows about my seize.  I shrugged all this thoughts and found a white salwar kammez with a pink duppata.  I take a long shower and changed into them.

Sidharth's pov :

I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist.  I move towards my closet and wear my  clothes . Her closet was joined with mine.

I opened the door and what I saw made me froze at my place.  She was in a front of mirror.  She was wearing a white salwar kameez with pink duppata.  Her hairs were opened,  she had small waist.  She looks beautiful.  I walked towards her,  she saw me and placed her hands on my chest to maintain a distance between us. Why is she doing this,  there is no use of it. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. Her breathed hitched as her chest collide with mine.  She tried to push me.

"Avneet stop " I spoke

"leave me " she spoke,  while struggling in my tight hold

"I'm ur husband and I have the rights to touch and hold you "

"u r not my husband.  I love rishab.  U r a mafia.  U r a killer "as she took that bastard's name I start burning into anger,  I grabbed her chin harshly and made her look at me.

"life,  may I love u but don't test my patience.  Don't fucking take that bastards name again "I yelled at her.

"no u r a killer, don't touch me " I took the vase from the side table and threw at the mirror,  she screamed and covered her ears,  I grabbed her waist and harshly pull her chin up.

"you r a mine fucking mine, I love u a lot that doesn't mean I will let u disrespect me " I spoke with bloodshot eyes.

"Understood " I yelled she nodded her hand and the tears starts beaming in her eyes. I hugged her tightly and she hold my shirt in her tiny fists.

"I'm sorry life " I spoke, she looked at me,  she was looking so adorable.  Her cheeks and cute little nose was turned into red.

"it's OK " she whisper

"life u sleep,  I have some work " I spoke and she nodded her head.

I walk toward's the bar and start drinking continuously to composed myself.

After 20 min

When I came back,  I saw my angel was peacefully sleeping on the bed.  She looks so innocent and cute.  I smile and slowly move towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

My eyes was went towards her pink plump lips and I placed my lips on her,  and I feel like I'm in the heaven.  Her lips were so soft,  her lips tasted so sweet.  I pulled away,  she was still sleeping.  I layed beside her and pulled her on my chest,  and placed my hands on her smooth waist.  She was just like a soft baby.

Hi guys,

I know guys that u all want long chapter but I had some work today so,  I posted it at night .

Please vote and comment

Till then bye bye.