chapter : 6

Sidharth's pov:

"Leave me how dare u to touch me" she yelled and push me again.

I lovingly looked towards her and tugged her hair flicks, which disturbing him in seeing the beautiful view of her face., she jerked my hand away in full of Anger and disgust.

"what the hell is ur problem huh. Pehle toh aapne un ke sath badmeezi Kari aur ab muje touch karne ki aapki himmat bhi kaise hui". She yelled at me

"behave angel behave u don't know me who I am " I said while dangerously looking towards her

"I fucking don't want to know who the hell r u but one thing I know that u r a mannerless man ".

"Be.. ti.. M...a....i b..il...ku... L t...hik h.. hu aur ga..... galti me.. ri hi t... thi Mai I.... inki ga....di ke a.. aage aaya" the old man said while strutting, with fear in his eyes .

Well, he knows me, good for him. I smirked towards him. I think my angel know satisfied but no she again started.

"No uncle let him apologised to u first "

"sidharth nigam doesn't apologize to anyone " I said in anger

"but know u have to"

"no be... ta th..ere is no n.. eed of it please..  Let's go from here. " he said while shivering.

"OK uncle as u say but u start behaving respectfully to elders understood idiot".

She calls me idiot good,  ohh baby I love to punish u for this later.

When they go I move towards my car and start driving.

O my God she was angry like a wild cat. She was looking even more beautiful in her anger. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Long hairs, hazel eyes, cute button nose and her pink plump lips Ahh..... I badly want to taste them.

Till date no one dare to talk to me in high pitch voice people shivers when they saw me in my anger but this stubborn girl insults me in front of that old man.

"just wait and watch baby soon u will be mine and then I will show u that how awesome idiot I'm. "

"Trust me when she yelling at me, she looks so adorable that I just wants to claim her with or without her consent but I know I have to wait for sometime then she will be "mine only mine"

Hello, guys

I'm so happy that u all r liking my story.

Tell me in comments how was chapter 6.

Till then bye bye.