chapter : 17 (Reception party)

Avneet's pov

Today is our reception and I was getting ready in a beautiful dress which mom gifted me. I quickly take a shower , wear the dress and went downstairs.

Author's pov :

Author's pov :

In their reception party.

Beast went to his business clients then some friends.  Then join Rahul and faisu his gaze was roaming all over the hall waiting for his beauty.

Then,  the beauty enters

Then,  the beauty enters.  Beast's mouth was wide open , seeing a fairy in front of her,  she was looking the most beautiful women ever effortlessly killing him and then he saw everyone is oggling on her. So,  he excuse himself n made his way towards her n hold her waist possessively.  He slowly bent toward's her and whisper huskily in her ears "baby why u have to look so delicious " that was it,  she became deep shade of red making beast smirk.

They move towards their family and take  blessings from them.  Jannat came and hugged beauty tightly and said " u r looking beautiful " she muttered a "thank u"

The party was going smoothly but there comes Rahul.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen.  Today u all r granted here for my bro I mean this angry hulk (pointing towards beast)  and my beautiful bhabhi's reception to congratulate them for their new beautiful life.  Here,  the two hearts r going to be one.  So,  ladies and gentlemen,  please welcome  our hot couple Sidneet on a passionate song.

Beast move towards dance floor lovingly hold beauties soft hands , protectively hold her from waist and start moving according to the music

"Kaise khu ishq Mai tere kitna
Hu betaab mein akhoon se aakhein
Mila ke chura lu tere khaab Mai.
Mere sayye hai saath main yaara
Jiss jagah tum ho . Main jo jee rha
Hu.  Wajah tum Ho! "

He deeply looks into her beautiful brown orbs.  She immediately averted her gaze unable to meet his intense gaze clearly reflecting his obsession for her.

"Hai yeh nasha yah hai zeher iss
Pyaar ko hum kya naam dein,  kabse adhuri hai yehin dasstan aaja usse aaj anjam de,  tumhein
Bulu kaise mein meri pehli khata tum ho.  Mai jo jee rha hu wajah tum Ho! "

Beast' swirled her and dipped his nose in the crook of her neck,  inhaling his most addictive drug and start giving her wet kisses.  She bit her lips trying best to control her moans. She just dancing the Way he wants to . They were too close to each other,  she was not able to handle that.  So,  she take a step back a little to make some distance and she was about to fall but he didn't let her.  He circled his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"kya jaane tu mere irrade le jaunga sansein chura ke.  Dil keh rha hai gunhegaar banja bada chain hain in gunhaon se aagein mein khushruma subah tum Ho,  Main jo
Jee rha hu wajah tum Ho! ".

She looked up, and they got lost in each other eyes.  She came into senses when people start clapping and the song is over,  but he was just staring at her beauty.

"sidharth " no response

"sidharth " still no response

"Sidharthhhhh" this time she said little loudly.

"ji sidharth ki jaan" he replied  lovingly,  and she became bettroot red.

"song umm it's over " she said nervously.  He turned his gaze towards people's who are watching them lovingly and the next thing he did was made her go red.

He kissed her cheeks and said " I love u" she blushed and lower her gaze and the sound of awwwwww echoed in the hall.

Hey guys,

I hope u like the chapter

And yaa I want to tell u something that I can't gave u fast updates because my exams are near and I'm not prepared for them.  So,  sorry for that.

Please vote and comment

Till then bye bye.