chapter : 15 (over possessiveness )

(There dresses for today's party)

Avneet's pov :

We were getting ready for sidharth's friend's birthday party,  as I was walked out of the washroom.  Sidharth was already dressed in the aarmani suit,  looking handsome uff no...... Pura Bandar lag rha h

"I'll be waiting for u outside " I nodded and he kissed my forehead and went out of the room.

I moved towards my closet and picked out a beautiful dress (u can see the dress above)  The dress was very beautiful.  I wear it,  do minimum makeup and kept my hairs open.

I walked out of the room,  when mom smiled at me and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"My daughter is looking very beautiful" I smiled at her.

"go he was waiting for u outside " I nodded,  and walked towards the main gate.

Sidharth's pov :

I was waiting for her in the parking area,  when she came.

My breathe hitched looking at her,  she was looking not less than a angel,  her white creamy skin was glowing. This dress fitted her perfectly making her look more gorgeous.

My heartbeat getting faster with every step she was taking towards me.  I looked at her and she lowered her gaze,  I lifted her chin and spoke in a deep voice.

"u r looking beautiful life " she blushed and mummered a "thank u"

We both settled into the car and I start driving.

She was looking outside and I doesn't miss a chance to look at her.

I parked the car In the parking area and come out of the car with her.

I slide my hand around her waist and pulled her towards me possessively.

There are many media reports,  who r ready with their questions.  I went in with her ignoring them and their stupid questions.

Third person's pov :

" sidharth u r finally here,  I was waiting for u " faisu came and shakes hand with the beast  (guys Faisal sheikh is sidharth and  Rahul's best friend and he was also involved in their mafia business and jannat zubair is his fianance)

"happy birthday bro " beast said

"thanks,  who is this beauty,  ur wife right "

"yes,  she is my wife and a sister to u" beast said,  while pulling her beauty closer.

"possessive huh.  Hi,  bhabhi "

" hi,  Happy birthday " beauty said in her innocent tone. Faisal smiles and said.

"Thnks bhabi , and u know I.... " Faisal was about to say something when jannat cutt him

"Hi sidharth "

"hi jannat,  how r u "

"I'm fine,  and she is ur wife right " she said while pointing towards beauty,  beast smiled and nodded.

"hi I'm jannat " jannat said

"hi I'm avneet " beauty said.

"sid,  I must say ur wife is really very gorgeous " jann said and sid smiled at her.

They entered inside,  and all the eyes were stuck on our beauty,  men's are men's but the females are also drolling over her beauty.

As they,  stepped inside,  beast notice that all the men's were looking at her beauty shamelessly.  He just wanted to kill them right away for looking at her beauty,  his jaw clentched . He glared at them,  they all averted their gazes,  bcoz they know who he was.

Avneet's pov :

Jannat took me to make me meet her friends,  we talked a little bit and made good friends.

I was roaming here and there when a voice came as came.

"Avneet " I moved towards the direction and saw rishab was standing there,  my eyes filled with tears and I hugged him tightly.  When I feel a jerk after knowing that was mr beast I relief but soon this relief  left when,  I saw his face,  he was looking at me his jaw was clentched and he was fuming in anger. This,  time he was not looking less then a beast.

He pulled me with him,  towards the exist without saying anything.  He was taking long strides without caring about me.

"sidharth please leave me,  it's hurting" I said,  while my eyes were filled with tears.

"Avneet,  don't make me more angry just shut up"he replied me in the dangerous voice with the bloodshot eyes.

"what happened " Rahul came.

"Rahul please make him understand tell him to leave me " I pleaded

"Bhai leave her hand,  don't make a scene here,  everyone is watching " Rahul tries explain him

"if you want to alive stay away from this Rahul,  it's the matter BTW me and my wife " I looked at him in disbelief I've never heard him talking like this to Rahul.

"you are not in the stage of talking Bhai...... Just calm ur self down or u will regret it later" but he ignored him and start dragging me towards the car.

He harshly pushed me inside the car and started driving In a very high speed.

He was silent but his body was screaming anger,  I just  hate his this beastly side.

"please slow it down " I pleaded him

He stopped the car with a loud scrape and harshly push me towards him,  over noses touched

"I... I told u to stay away from that bastard,  but u....  u didn't listen to me" he screamed

"WHY"  he banged his hands on the stiring wheel.

"I....... I. 'm.   S.... Sorry li... listen " God I'm really scared of his anger.

"just shut up " he screamed and Im looking like a scared cat now.

He again started car in a very high speed after sometime we reached mansion and he.............

Hi, guys

I hope u liked the chapter and now, 

"what happened next"

"please vote and comment "

"Till then bye bye "