New story

If he is a beast
then she is his beauty

If he is a devil
then she is his angel

If he is pain
Then she is  cure

She is not no one but the obsession of a king a royal obessesion

"THE ROYAL OBESSION  OF A KING"

H

e is a monster  in the human form,  a prince and a a future king of "Ajmer" rajasthan.  (Note one thing this is not any purane zamane wali khaani,  this is the story of of 2021)

The people  of the city were shivered under him, his aroma speaks danger. Whoever, crossed his path,  doesn't stay alive.  He was the son of a king of Ajmer "Rudra Singh rajput".

"sidharth Singh Rajput"

And she, her aroma speaks only innocence.  The first I will tell you about her that was her beauty.  Her beauty is the weapon which made a devil to go on her feets.  She was not allowed to step outside the home because her parents know this world was not safe for her.

What happens when a beast fall madly in love with her and she became his obsession.  What will happen when he locked her in the golden cage .

She will became the most beautiful queen which AJmer could ever have.  One thing also noted she is rich but not a princess.

Hey guys,  I promise I will start this after my exams.  But first u have to tell me in the comments that u wants it or not please,  give  ur reviews on the stories plot please,  then I will start it.