chapter : 20

Avneet's pov :

It was an hour since he was in a operation theatre, all are very tensed .

I was shaking my mind wouldn't know how to take control.

The hospital is surrounded  by his goons as usual. Mom was crying badly,  I tried to calm her down .

Suddenly a doctor came outside the OT and we all rushed towards him.

" doctor tell me , how was my son, is he fine" mom said while sobbing.

"look Mrs nigam,  I know you must be worried,  but I don't wants to gave u false hopes,  the patient had lost a lot of blood.  The operation is successfully done,  but we can't say anything just pray that he get his conscious soon "

"what do u mean,  you can't say anything stop speaking nonsense and do ur job if anything happens to my son, I won't spare u " mom yelled.

I tried to calm her "I'm sorry doctor,  please forgive her, she is not in a state to understand anything,  I hope u understand "

He nodded and left, I hugged maa tightly and let her cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since he was lying unconscious in the hospital and i'm missing him badly,  his presence, his touches and his voice.  In this days, I got to know that how much I love him,  how much I crave for him.

In this whole month,  I daily came to meet him to pleaded him " please come back"

I was sitting near to his bed,  holding his hand,  that's when I notice the movement in his eyelids

I shouted "somebody please call the doctor "

I left his hand and rushed to call a doctor.  He quickly came with me to check upon him.

Author's pov :

Finally the beast gain his conscious back . The doctor was sat beside him and whole family was standing near the bed,  with tears in their eyes.

and our beauty was standing near the door.

"how r u feeling now Mr nigam " doctor asked

"I'm fine, just a little pain "

He meet his family members and passed a wink towards his beauty , making her betrrot red.

Doctor was just blabbering things about his state,  but he was not paid any heed towards him,  he was just staring at her like a creep.

His mom was sobbing and he said "maa I'm fine now,  relax please "

"I. I need to go home " beast said he was annoyed with the everyone's presence here . He badly wants to hold his beauty.  Especially Now when he know that she also love him back, he had no control on himself,  he again wants to hear those magical words from her mouth.  But his family who was gathering here, was not ready to leave them alone, which makes him more angrier ,  that's why he wants to go home and spend some alone time with her.

Avneet's pov :

He was looked angrier but I don't know why?

After 20 min:

I collect all the papers and went towards the room.

I looked here and there to may be ask his men for help but I hestitant to gave them command.

I was playing with my fingers when I heard him asking his men to preparing the cars.

They bowed in front of him and left from there.

After 10 min we all left for the home and reached there in a 30minutes.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter,

I hope u like it.

I will try to came with a new chapter soon.

Please vote and comment

Till then bye bye.

I