chapter : 13)

Sidharths pov :

I woke up at my usual and opened my eyes to find my life in my arms The rays of sun were falling on her face making it more angelic and glowing. There is so much innocence on her face. My one hand was on her waist and my one leg was intangled with her legs. Her eyes were closed and there was a little pout on her face, which made me go crazy. What a beautiful sight!, my day will be go good today.

It was being a hr and I was just admiring and thinking about her. She slowly slowly opening her eyes and I closed mine to show her that I was sleeping.

Avneet's pov:

I groaned in the sleep because the rays of sun were falling on my face. I feel like something very soft yet firm thing beside me. I snuggled more into it's warm not knowing what it was. When did my pillow became this comfortable. I was about to take a turn when I feel like something very heavy on my waist and legs.

I opened my eyes only to get my breathe hitched. My jaw dropped to the ground looking at the sight in front of me.

His one hand was on my waist and one leg is tangled with mine. I looked at his handsome face, which was glowing in the rays of sun. It was a first time when I was admiring her face from this closed. He had a sharp jaw and the pink lips indeed he was just like a Greek God. I was just drolling over him. What I'm thinking I'm not going to forget that what was he Do with rishab.

I shrugged all this thoughts and tried to get up from his hold but let me tell u dude he was damn heavy. He slowly opened his eyes and I slip into his hazel pool eyes.

I came out from my dreamland and sat up with a jolt with this, his grip on me lossesned. I took it as a chance and immediately ran towards the washroom. I breathe heavily, God what I'm doing.

I took a shower and and wrapped a towel around me. and then I remembered. Shit! Where is my clothes. Now, what will I do. That angry beast must be outside.

Sidharths pov:

I saw her running towards the washroom. I chuckled and get up from the bed , waiting for her to come out.

After some time, the door of the washroom slowly opened and what I saw, made me froze at my place. She was just in her towel, her creamy white legs were a feast to my eyes, her brown hair were opened and water dripping from them she looked extremely irresistible for me.

She saw me and gasped, the colors on her face drained. She gripped her towel tightly. She was about to take a turn but I'm fast enough. I quickly held her wrist and pulled her towards me .

"leave me , please Maine kapde nhi pehne. I need to change" she keeps on blabbering and pleaded me with her eyes. I was just staring at her face.

"sidharth chorien please " she said while trying to push me. I was just looking at her in amusement.

"why u r my wife and I've the rights to touch my wife "

"but let me change na first please, Jane de " she pleaded and I shake my head in no.

I was about to opened the knot of her towel, when, someone knocked the door , my gripped on her loosened she took the chance, ran towards her closet and closed the door hurriedly.

"fuck " I cursed.

I opened the door of my room and saw mom was standing there, I touched her foots and she gave me blessings.

"where is my bahu "

"she was getting ready "

"okk asked her to come fast. me and ur dai ma were waiting for her. Today's is her first rasoi na "

"no, maa itne sare sevants hai garpe phir woh kyu. I don't like if she do this type of works ".

"beta but this is a ritual , she had to do this "

"No means no maa "

"I will do this " maa was about to say something when a angelic voice came, I titlled my head towards the direction , and my world stops. There she was standing in a red Saree, her hairs were opened , face was glowing and her red plump lips were looking irresistible. She was looking breathtaking beautiful in just a simple Saree, with a minimum makeup.

She smiled at mom, mom cupped her face and kissed on her forehead .

"good morning beta "

"good morning " she said while looking at me, now what I do.

"maa I will do my first rasoi "

"u r not going to do anything like this" I said while glaring at her.

"but why " she said innocently

"A no means no avneet " I said while, controlling my anger.

"please let me do this " she said with puppy eyes.

"no"

"angry beast " she mummered in anger.

Mom was seeing all this, let out a chuckle, and said..

"beta if she want to do, then let her do na"

"but mom"

"no but if , u promise me that u won't cage her"

"I'm not caging her mom "

"so, what r u doing, let her do, what her heart want understood "

"okk mom" I said .

"let's go beta, and u get ready fast " she said while pointing at my direction, I nodded and she take avneet with her.

I groaned and move towards the washroom, I take a quick shower and wear my clothes.

Hi guy's,

I hope u like the chapter 13)

Please, vote and comment.

Till then bye bye.