chapter : 16)

Ek Muddad se Tuje dekh rha hu

Phir bhi lagta hai ki tuje abi aache se dekha nhi

Mera junnon,  mera dewanapan,  meri zid

Lagta hai yeh ishq tune abi Theek se dekha NHi.

               - sidharth (Ankit Sharma)

Avneet's pov :

When we reached mansion, he took hold of my wrist in his hand and start dragging me inside the mansion.

He dragged me inside our room and harshly pushed me on the bed and locked the door.  I got scared and get up from the bed.

He looked at me and started taking steps towards me.

"why did you hugged him" he asked in calm yet threatening voice.  I gulped down my saliva bcoz I'm hell scared now. I took a step backward.

"I'm sorry but p.... Please don't...  H.. h..urt h.im."  I said with tears in my eyes.

"This is not the answer of my question , I said WHY THE HELL YOU HUGGED HIM" he shouted and my back touched the wall and now I'm caged BTW him and the wall.

"speak " he said and punched the wall.

"just answer me dammit " he said and again punched the wall.

"I love u so fucking much and u... U" he took a step aside and started punching the wall.

"why u did this why! " he said this BTW her punches.

"I'm sorry but please don't hurt ur self"  I said and sobbed.

He stopped and pull me towards him, cupped my face and smashed his lips on mine. He took my lips,  and chewing them hungrily. There is so much hunger and force in that kiss , it was like he was punshing me for what I did.  After,  5 minutes he broke the kiss,  and pulled out.  Now,  there was a little softness in his eyes.

"Don't fucking do that again,  I will kill  u. if u again even try to talk with that bastard understood " he said dangerously.

"I... I will n.... n.. ot but p...lease d.. don't hurt h... hi.. m for God's sake " I said with pleaded eyes and he chuckled dangerously.

"kya lagta kya hai tume, itni aasani Se Jane dunga usse " he said with dark eyes.

"No... no please  let h... hi.. m g.. go "

"just fuckimg shut up,  don't made me more angry.  I don't wants to do something,  which I will regret later.  So just fucking sleep"

He said,  and harshly push me on bed and I start crying.

Sidharth's pov :

After pushing her on the bed,  I moved towards the bar and start drinking continuously,  it gives me relief.

Why!  Why the hell she doesn't understand that how much I love her so much , I fucking gave her my everything but she betray me WHY! I don't leave that bastard,  I will give  him the most dangerous Death that he regret the day,  when he fall in love with my life.

After sometime,  I enter my room and saw my life was  sleeping on the half side of bed and there is tears stain on her face.  My heart shattered into pieces seeing the view in front of me.  I slowly move towards her,  pick up her in the bridal style and lay her on the bed

After kissing her head lovingly,  I layed at my side and pull her towards me, after sometime I also drifted into sleep.

Hey guys, 

So,  sorry for the short chapter guys,  I am damn busy and I will don't able to post the chapter, tomorrow also.  So,  I will post next one on Friday.

So,  tell me how was the chapter .

Please vote and comment

Till then bye bye.