chapter : 8 (angry sid)

Avneet 's pov :

I opened my eyes with a sharp pain in my head.

"it's not my room"
"where I'm i"

Tears started beaming in my eyes,  I started crying with hiccups.

Sidharth 's pov :

With every step I taking towards her room my heart beating faster.

I hate to see her like that,  but what can I do I can't live without her now. I have to do this,  I can't afford of lossing her.  I was about to knock the door,  when she saw me stood up with a jolt.

"why r u bought me here,  see I'm sorry for yesterday's incident.  But now let me go,  my parents must be worried for me ".

"u r not going anywhere " I said with blank expressions.

"why". She yelled,  o my God why were she shouting always my ears must be blast staying with her.

"because u are going to marry.. " she cut me

"whatttt,  but with whom"

"jeezzz women..  Why are u always shout like that,  and u r going to marry me so behave.  Get ready faster I
send a beautician for u. "

"no I will not marry u" she said with hiccups with tears in her eyes, she was looking so cute . I was about to wipe her tears she jerk my hands away.

"u have to,  seee I love u so much,  since the day I saw u and now I can't stay without u u r mine " I said with obsession in my eyes.

"please I can't ,  I can't marry u.  I have a boyfreind and I love him so much.

Sidharth's pov:

"I love him so much"

These words come out from her mouth, I feel like someone stab knife in my heart.

I can't believe that my life,  whom I love so much,  is love someone else . Sharp pain started in my heart,  shattering into pieces.  Extreme anger rushed inside my body,  when these bitter words escaped from her mouth.

No,  no Mine mine she is only mine I will not survive that bastard,  who even tried to think about her like that. I start pulling my hair in frustration to not to do anything,  which I will regret later.

I grabbed her waist possessively.  I held her chin harshly and stare her with bloodshot eyes and said. ...

"don't u dare to speak to me in that tone,  and I'm warning u last time aaj joh itni himmat karke aapna pyaar uss asholle ke liye qubbol kiya haina aage se auska naam bhi lia to auske sath sath tumhari bhi jaan nikal dunga,  u r mine only mine get that in ur little brain.  I won't give a shit about ur approval it doesn't required anymore . U r now going to be "Mrs sidharth nigam " . I said , with madness in my eyes.

I harshly push her on the bed and left the room without giving any glance at her.

Authors pov:

New character.

Rishab agnihothri (random character) :he was avi's boyfriend and love her so  much and want to marry her as soon as possible.

Hi, 

I hope u like the chapter.

Please,  vote and comment.

Till then bye bye.