chapter : 14

Sidharth's pov :

After getting ready,  I moved towards the downstairs to have my breakfast.

Avneets pov :

Dai maa and maa was sitting beside Rahul.  I was standing Cross them and I put all the dishes on the table.

" oho bhabhi,  serve the food  na,  I'm really very hungry.  Tell me one thing first,  why are u gazing at the stairs.  Waiting for someone?. " he said with a raising eyebrow and maa and daima chuckled.

"Na.... No " I said.

I think he was right,  why I'm gazing at the stairs waiting for that Mr beast Ah......  Never no.  Why will I.

"okk then placed the food In it " he said while pointing at his plate.

"oho Rahul don't u wait for a second " dai maa scloded him and he huffed dramatically and I chuckled .

He must be hungry I thought and start pour rice in his tray , his eyes twinkled with the happiness. Just then we heard a voice

"good morning all " I tittled my eyes in the direction and saw Mr beast was standing there,  looking devilishly handsome.  His hairs were wet and water was dripping from them,  making him look more handsome,  Ah....  God what I'm thinking,  I scolded my stupid brain and shrugged all this thoughts away.

"what my holy eyes are witnessing  badi maa, dai maa , Bhai was was eating breakfast with us,  oooo God " Rahul said dramatically and mr beast rolled his eyes on him.

"shut up Rahul and eat,  u were dying to eat breakfast eagerly I guess " dai maa said.

"I'm still dying to eat "

"so eat "

"start having ur dinner every one " maa said and we all took our respective plates.

"okk, I'm done well man breakfast was quite delicious " mr beast said while looking at me.

"all credit goes to ur wife,  it was really very delicious beta " maa said and I smile at him.

"why are u In ur casual dress sid,  office nhi jna aaj" maa said

"Na " he replied.

After sometime.

Sidharth's pov :

I saw her entering inside the room and next moment,  she was caged into my arms.  She was looked at me and her eyes widened

'sidharth " she mumbled.

My eyes slowly trailed off to her lips which were inviting me to invade their sweetness and softness,  It was almost impossible to take my eyes off from her beauty.

"what r u doing sidharth " she asked innocently.

"holding my wife " I replied

I put my head in the crook of her neck,  taking her sweet aroma in,  her soft hands went upto my rough ones and tried to take them off.

"leave me sidharth " she said nervously in slow low tone

She was shivering,  I smirk because her body reacted to my touches.

"Never "

It was impossible to resist her,  she was like a drug for me. I dipped my face in her neck and began sucking her soft creamy white skin,  her neck was red now with my sweet torchre . I clentched my fist to control my self. My eyes trailed up-to her lips which were looking almost irresistible .

She was looking so innocenct,  I slowly leaned in and asked.

"What are u doing to me? "

"what I'm doing " she asked while,  innocently looking at me.

It was unable to control myself,  so I crashed my lips on her ones.  I took her bottom lips in my mouth and sucked it, I slide my tongue into her mouth devouring her sweetness.  I didn't let go of her lips and continued kissing her soft plump lips.

"sidharth " she spoke innocently,  looking into my eyes

"sidharth " she spoke again.

"sidharth "

"ji sidharth ki jaan"

"someone knocking the door "

I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't noticed that someone was knocked the door.

"This girl is going to be the death of mine " I thought and smile.

"Hii guys ",

Sorry guys for late update,  I was actually busy in my studies,  so that's why . But now I'm here so tell me how was the chapter 14)

Please,  vote and comment

Till then bye bye