chapter : 9)

"Junnon e ishq jab falak par hoga, kurban sab kuch uski ek jalak par hoga ".

Sidharth's pov :

"calm down bhai " Rahul said in worried tone.

"how will I calm down, why fucking dare she to love someone else and yaa find about that bastard as soon possible, I will gave him a dangerous Death that he will regret the day when he will dare to think about her like that".

"but Bhai "

"no but wat don't made me more angry now ".

"ok bhai, but bhai did u inform badi ma about ur marriage".

"yaa she is coming "

"but she know that ur forcing bhabhi for the marriage ".

"I explain her everything and she know very well that I get whatever I want by hook or by crook "

Avneet's pov:

After crying which I felt like hrs, I saw the two beautiful girls of around my age coming inside the room with beauty box in their hands.

"hi mam, we r here to get u ready " one of them said, they both seemed scared.

"No, I won't, I can't marry him, he took me here forcefully ".

"but mam sir has told us to get u ready"

"No"

"M.. a.. m. P... Please co.. r. prate, s.. sir won't l... ea.ve us I.. If we do.. don't do t..this. " one of them said, while shivering. Poor girls God knows what he said to them that they were shaking so badly like a leaf.

"okk" I said in a sad tone.

After 20 min.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, and tears start beaming in eyes, I want to be of rishabs bride but that beast destroy everything, but I won't......i won't,.. marry him.

"Mam u r really so beautiful, just like a fairy " I smiled at her with tears in my eyes.

"Mam sir really loves u allot, he will make u the happiest girl in the world " one of them said with a sad smile.

"let's go now, sir must be waiting ".

Sidharth's pov:

I was getting ready in my shervani with a huge smile plastered on my face, because I'm going to marry my life. Then, I saw Rahul came along with mom, I smiled towards them and touched my mother's feet, mom patted my head and kissed my forehead.

"My son was looking very happy " mom said with smile.

"Are badi maa yeh toh bhabhi ka nasha hai, yeh toh ab aise hi paglo ki Tarah pura din hassta rehta hai " I glared at him.

"mom ignore him, u say how r u "

"I'm perfectly fine, but when will I meet my bahu ".

"she is is upstairs, getting ready, aati hi hogi ".

"ab hogya Ho toh chale, muje bhook lagi hai yrr " Rahul said with boring expressions and I rolled my eyes at him.

"let's go mom "

After some time

I was desperately waiting for her and finally I saw her, and time stopped for me. There she descending the stairs by wearing a bridal lehanga. She was looking   angelic, like a fairy, most beautiful girl In the world. I moved towards her, held her wrist and dragged her towards mom.

"meet her, she is my mom " she smiled at mom and mom cupped her face and said....

"u r really so beautiful just like a angel , my son's choice is really so beautiful " mom said and kissed her forehead

I sighted in pride and was about to drag her when a voice came.

"Avneettt"

Hlo, guys

How was the chapter 9

And whose voice was that?

Please, vote and comment

Till then bye bye.