twenty-six; heaven

A U R O R A

"You might think I'm crazy, the way I've been cravin'. If I put it quite plainly; just give me them babies! So, what you're doing tonight? Better say doin' you right."

. . .

Riccardo goes to sit behind me as I'm on my knees on the bed, brushing some hairs away from my neck and planting his lips there.

I let out a content sigh and lean my head against his shoulder, goosebumps erupting on my skin as his hands travel my body.

A moan leaves me once he grasps my bare breasts into his hands. They fit perfectly in them, and when glancing down it's such an erotic sight to see him running his thumb across my erect nipples.

"Please," I whimper, and gasp when he suddenly presses his erection against my ass. I see a black-tie lying beside us.

He grabs it and then grabs both my hands to pin them on my back. Excitement and nervousness settle in the pit of my stomach at the realization that he's going to tie them up behind me.

He wraps the soft material of the tie around my hands and makes sure to make the knot tight.

He then pushes my body down, so my cheek is connected with the silky sheets. I hum when his hands roam my ass, squeezing my ass-cheeks and taking a handful of them.

And just like that, my pussy starts to throb again and I can feel the wetness gather around my folds.

"Fuck!" I yelp once I feel the palm of his hand land on my ass. The sting goes through me, and I have to bite back a moan from escaping me.

He slaps my ass again, and again.

I want to move my arms, but can't. The feeling of receiving pleasure while being immobile shouldn't be as thrilling as this.

My legs shift and I let out another moan when his fingers explore my folds. Riccardo groans once he feels how wet I am.

"Does this turn you on?" he asks and spanks my ass again. I nod with my head buried in the sheets, and whimper when his fingers brush over my clit.

I crumble within his touch when I feel his teeth sink into my left ass-cheek, the feeling coursing through me and flirting with the thin line that lies between pain and pleasure.

He bites down harder, and I'm certain that he's going to leave a mark. One that no one will see, perhaps, but I'll wear it with pride.

His teeth leave me, and I hear him shuffle behind me. "Are you on the pill?" he asks, his voice thick and filled with lust.

"Yes," I bring out. I have always used a condom with Chad, though. And since he's the only guy that I've slept with, I know I don't have anything to worry about.

"I'm clean, I promise," I say, desperate to feel him with nothing between us. "So am I," he replies and I feel the cold piercing at the tip glide over my folds, teasing me.

It slightly nudges my clit, teasing me.

I can't believe this moment is happening. From the moment I saw him, I've wondered what it'd be like to have him fuck me.

A smile grazes my lips at the fact that he's right behind me, smoothing his hand over my ass.

Pain explodes in my head as he grabs a fistful and yanks my head backward, wrapping the silky strands around his hand and tilting my head up from the sheets.

A scream tears itself from my lips as he suddenly sinks into me, his girth stretching me and filling me up.

I wince as this does start to sting and hurt a little bit. "It hurts," I whimper. He leans down, presses his lips against my ear.