fifty-seven; sin

A U R O R A

"I know I be on some bullshit, know I be driving you crazy. But I know you love how I whip it, you can only stay mad for a minute. So, come here and give me some kisses, you know I'm very delicious, you know I'm very impatient. I might change my mind, so don't keep me waiting."

. . .

Riccardo's words linger around in my mind as we walk towards my apartment. I get the keys out of my bag and enter, hearing him close the door behind me.

He entered with me. Just great.

I keep on tensing my muscles since the cold is still lingering on my skin. I need to warm myself up, soon.

Taking off my shoes, I put my bag on the table in the foyer and take off my coat. Then, I turn to look at Riccardo, who's watching me.

"You can leave now, I'm safe," I murmur. He raises a brow and takes a step towards me.

"You're going to let me walk home in this snowstorm and risk my safety?" he asks. I clench my jaw and avert my eyes.

I feel guilty when he puts it like that. Motherfucker. It's not fair.

"You're right, I can't," I admit and turn around, walking away. "You're welcome to stay," I tell him.

A light grip on my wrist makes me turn around and face him. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"To relax," I bring out, his touch sending waves through my body. He lifts his hand and tucks away a strand of hair.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined you?" he asks with a raised eyebrow. "You don't even know what I'm going to do," I retort.

He smirks. "I know. Surprise me."

With my breath hitched in my throat, I turn around and walk up the stairs, heading for the bathroom where I get two towels.

I hand Riccardo one, before walking to the end of the hallway and opening a door that reveals a staircase that goes down.

Descending the stairs with Riccardo behind me, we end up in a secluded area of the loft, where there's a sauna and a bathtub, as well as a few showers down the hallway.

"There's a dressing room," I say and motion to the door on the other side of the room. I feel him pass me on the way.

"I'll be back," he tells me. With a dry throat, I try to focus on turning on the cabin.

Knowing that Riccardo is in the dressing room, I purposely head for the other one since I'm not going to walk in on him changing.

I debate whether or not I should keep my underwear on, since I usually go naked. But I'll just be uncomfortable with the fabric clinging to my skin, so I decide to go naked and wear my towel instead.

Exiting the dressing room, I see Riccardo exit the one he was changing in as well, with the towel hanging low on his hips.

My fingers tighten around the towel, and I walk over to the glass doors, opening it and leaving the door open for Riccardo.

The space feels a lot tinier with his broad frame in here, standing behind me like he's taking up the entire room.

I turn around, facing him and tilting my head upwards to look him in the eyes. His hand lands on my cheek, caressing it softly.

We're standing close to each other, and the warmth of the sauna isn't making things better as we're both already starting to sweat.

The light is dimmed down and the tiny space makes this feel so erotic and... forbidden in a way.