thirty-three; paradise

A U R O R A

"Just like magic, just like magic, middle finger to my thumb, and then I snap it. Just like magic, I'm attractive, I get everything I want 'cause I attract it."

. . .

"Fuck," I whimper when Riccardo slides back inside of me.

His hand is planted on my waist and the other one on my ass as he fucks me against the wall. 

My legs are wrapped around his hips as they drive into my thighs, making me throw my head against the wall and moan, tightening the grip I have on him.

I was peacefully dancing in the room and swaying my hips when he came in and ripped his shirt off of me, sinking his hand between my legs as he pushed me against the wall.

My breasts are pressed against his chest and his head is buried in my neck, planting kisses there and occasionally meeting my lips in a toe-curling kiss.

Deep moans and grunts escape him every time he pushes himself inside of me. My eyes are rolling back into their sockets and my nails clamp themselves in his back while the heels of my feet dig in his thighs.

A light layer of sweat coats our skin, the sound of skin slapping against skin resounding through the room.

I catch our reflection in the mirror and see his ass clenching every time he thrusts back in, the muscles in his back moving.

Moans are leaving me, my tongue caressing his name as it repeatedly slips from my lips.

I come all over his length and arch my back into his body, my body shaking and my hands gripping on his hair as the orgasm goes through me.

Riccardo finds his release soon after I did, and he carries me to the bed, where he lays me down and wipes some strands of hair away from my face.

I bite my lip to prevent myself from grinning and wiggle around a bit, feeling his dick jerk inside of me.

He bends my legs and fucks me into oblivion once more.

"I can't move my legs," I whine once Riccardo stands up from the bed

"I can't move my legs," I whine once Riccardo stands up from the bed. The motherfucker chuckles and spares me a glance.

"You wanted it," he says, "and you got it."

I roll my eyes and move over, wincing as I feel it everywhere.

"We have to leave in an hour," I pout. "You knew we had to leave and decided to do this to me!" I sigh dramatically.

He rolls his eyes. "You have been asking for it for quite a while now, and now that you got it, you dare to complain?" he asks and trails a finger over my leg, making me aware of his touch.

I nod. "Yes," I reply. "Now, you can at least run me a bath to make up for it," I continue.

"I'll do that tonight," he promises with a wink and leans down, kissing me.