Joining the scouts

You've always dreamt about what the world is like beyond the walls, beyond the hideous creatures that are roaming the land. It was a need fro freedom, a longing for it.

Time skip to training camp

Finally the four of you finally made it through training camp , all the hard work , paid off , and It became only 1 day till you find out which regiment you guys go into. The anxiety was eating you alive, tugging at the insides of your stomach.

Making other friends was Easy, most people were easy going and put themselves out there, which saved you the hard work. One of them was sasha, she had a kind personality and she was willing to share anything with you, she had a particular liking, a soft spot one might say.

Finally, tomorrow had come sooner than expected, it was our time to get to know our roles. To see if some sort of freedom would come.

"Ahh I'm exhausted" connie spoke breaking the silence on the dinner table. He could sense the tension, and tried his best to ease it down a little.

"I'm hungryy" sasha replied while looking at you giving you the look asking if she can have the rest of your food. Her eyes wide and pleading.

"Go on, go ahead" you reliped while laughing pushing your plate towards her.

"Teehee~ thank you y/n" she said giving a beaming smile. It was warm and thankful.

You stare at armin reading his book , him looking in peace gives you hope that one day you all will win against the titans. All everyone has ever wanted it to be free, to be saved from the cages that you all are in. The noise picks up and ringing in your ears starts to get louder. Your brain goes fuzzy and slowly you start to loose touch with reality.

Sitting at the table, the voices started to muffle. You tried your best to suppress whatever was going to happen, pinching your skin, and scratching yourself. Making the after math sting a little. But it doesn't help with anything.

A blurry vision, a flashback. The colossal titan was overpowering your range of sight. The tension builds up in your body making your body freeze and just stare.

Someone's hand lands on your shoulder, gently yet it tugged you to face the other way. They swoop your legs and carried you to wherever you went next. The face was unrecognisable by the dirt that was up in the air. But even so your consciousness slipped away.