Comfort

Y/N p.o.v
I basically ran, barely seeing where I'm walking, the tears overflowed my eyes. I finally got to my room, and locked myself there. I fell to my knees my legs finally gave out, my whole body was trembling. "what have I done?" who am I kidding of course I like her, I've liked her ever scince training camp, but I've ruined it "I called her disgusting. Fuck" I cursed myself for doing that. I tried to wipe my eyes with the trembles of my hands.

There was a loud knock on my door, which made me jump, sudden noises one of my fears.
"I'll talk later" I crawled to my bed hiding under the bed sheet, holding my mouth with both hands trying to hide the shortness of my breath. I was breathing really loudly.  "y/n please open the door."  a familiar voice spoke through the cracks of the door frame "I said I'll talk later!"

A long pause waited until a sudden rattling of the door handle. Again my anxiety rose a little."Y/N LET ME IN!" I flinched from the loud shout of my name. Maybe this time I wont mess things up? I'll give it a shot.

I walk to the door hesitating to open it. But eventually I twist the lock. As soon as I did that the door flung open and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I don't know what came over me but I let out a quite sob that soon turned into a loud cry. The person still comforting me. "Shh shh , it's okay, come on let's sit on the bed" with that said , with my hands on my face I walk and lay down on my bed. The person closing the door behind them as they walk with me towards the bed. "I ha-te you , so much" my voice starts to break from the crying. I curse myself once again for being such a crybaby over nothing.
"Shh it's okay, let's wipe those tears now"
I feel hands grab my wrists and taken down to my sides, those same hands cup my face and wiping away my tears. I open my eyes to see ymir looking at me with a sad expression on her face. Eyes staring into the others. A small moment of silence speaks the loudest. Her eyes were beautiful. They glistened in the dim light.

"Look at you, your beautiful face shouldnt be crying" she gave a comforting smile and looked into my eyes again. I never knew what people ment by 'getting sucked into someone gaze' but I finally think I know what they ment. And I never want to loose the privilege of doing that.

As we lay down, she wrapped one of my hands round my waist and the other stroking my hair. I finally calmed down a bit, my breathing was back to normal, and slowly started to fall asleep. "I'm sorry. For what I did. I guess you could say I embarrassed myself know I did. And I've  embarrassed you. I'm sorry." Her hands reaching down to my hair stroking it in need to comfort me. "Theres nothing to be sorry about." A kiss on the forehead was all to remember. I fell asleep in her warm embrace.