Chapter 26✔️

( 5,516 Words)

A/N: here is the second last chapter 😭!
Next week is the last chapter!

Enjoy, vote, follow, comment and most of all enjoy  the chapter my awesome followers.❤️

Also thank you @nikkiclaire24 for spamming the vote button, much appreciated.

Chapter 26

Today was the day.

Two weeks after getting released from the hospital it was finally the day, I would be receiving my promise mark at the guardian head quarters. After a late start thanks to the baby puking all over my guardian top, I had to quickly change and get the stench off me. Being a mother was both exhausting but rewarding.

"Roza we need to go we have fifteen minutes to be there." Dimitri spoke from the door with Greyson in his carrier. The view of him holding the carrier as his arm muscles rippled holding our son, holding a smirk on his face made me shiver with lust.

Over the past few week, we have been camped in the house. Other than the odd food run or the odd visit from our friends we have been getting well acquainted. Spending time with my family has been a blessing.

"You ready, Hans specifically needed you there so it must be important."

Nodding my head, I grabbed my jacket and keys. Walking to the door, we exited the door and locked up. We walked to the guardian building, thankfully we live close by, so we didn't have far to go.

Walking through the doors we walked into quite a group of people here to see me promise in. There was also other guardian's here probably here to get either a molnija or a zvezda mark from recent missions or ambushes from strigoi's.

Lissa was here with Christian, Adrian and Eddie who also stood talking to Brendan and Jackson.

"Good morning Guardian Hans," I spoke with a bit of a hum to my words, I couldn't help it I was so excited to finally become a Guardian. If I weren't doing something professional, I probably would have broken out int of a bit of a dance. "Let's get this tattoo over with shall we." I bounced on my feet; Hans chucked a bit on my excitement.

"Slow down," Hans spoke before asking Dimitri how much caffeine he had given me this morning.

"There was a reason you were to be here at this time, her majesty has let me know she will make her appearance for a moment before you get the tattoo."

The queen? Why would she come to a silly guardian tattoo ceremony. Why does she suddenly always seem to be taking an interest in my life, a dhampir's life. Great I've got the queens eyes on my back one mess up and I am done for.

"Alright, would you know why she would be coming to see me exactly?" I questioned, before giving Dimitri an odd look. He to looked confused.

"She had not mentioned why, but she will be here any moment so be prepared." Hans replied, before excusing himself to go talk to my father who had just shown up with my mother.

Great.

Why is everyone here, its not like I am getting married or in trouble with the law. Shrugging to myself, I decided now wasn't the time to add stress to myself, I turn to help Dimitri get baby Greyson out of his carrier seat. Taking my jacket off I take him from Dimitri's arms.

Over the last week he has gotten significantly heavier, from all the formula he consumes. Pretty soon my little angel will be walking than next thing you know it a Guardian who leaves me in the blink of an eye. The thought made me sad.

"Miss Hathaway," Queen Tatiana spoke waking through the threshold of the door. Breaking out of my inner thoughts I turn to the queen.

"I believe I owe you a congratulations."