Chapter 24✔️

(5,408 Words)

A:n: Here is an update chapter 24!!!
Only 3 chapters to go! ❤️
Follow, comment, vote  but most of all enjoy!!! If I made a mistake please let me know so I can correct.

Chapter 24

"What the hell happened to her, why is she passed out on the couch!" Dimitri's voice spoke loudly, pissed at whoever he is talking to.

Groggy from the sleep I got up from the sofa in my father's office and saw both Abe and Dimitri were arguing at each other like a married couple was definitely starting to give me a headache. Which reminds me, why I am sleeping on the sofa in the first place.

"You both are giving me a damn headache would you both just shut the hell up before I go over their and do it myself." I barked making them both shut up and look towards me surprised.

"Roza, thank god you are alright let us get you to a doctor. You passed out unexpectedly." Dimitri spoke relieved that I was awake. Pavel sat in the corner amused.

"Nonsense she looks alright Belikov, she needs to tell me who contracted Marcus, the person responsible for the death threats. Just before you passed out you said you knew who it was, give me the name than go get looked at, we need to end this now before you give birth." Abe argues speaking for me before I could reply. Looking them over to Dimitri, he looked distraught, "Who is it Roza?"

"Dimitri...I can't," breaking eye contact from him. Another disappointment in his life and I had to be the one to tell him, especially when we finally were getting along.

"Roza who sent these letters," I remained silent, I was scared to tell him. "why are you hesitating is it someone I know, it doesn't matter tell me who threatened you?" Walking to Abe's desk I pull out Marcus's folder for his photo. Handing the photo of Marcus to him to take a look, his face morphed of shock than as everything clicked into place.

"Was it..." Dimitri mumbles, nodding instantly giving him confirmation who was behind it, he instantly looked grim. Other than Ivan she was one of the few old friends he had left, I felt bad for him I truly wish she could have accepted it and remined friends with him. Unfortunately, her selfishness clouded her mind and she wanted revenge on me for having Dimitri, his child as well as his love sent her on a spiral.

"I am sorry Roza, please let me take care of this. Forgive me for leaving you in a vulnerable spot, for letting her near you if I knew I would have delt with her before she got this far." Giving me one remorseful look before he ran out the door quickly. My heart ached; this was not his fault there was no reason for him to take blame. As much as it killed, he turned away from me I knew he needed to heal before he could ever face me after everything. Really, I was worried he would stay away from our child to long to miss all the firsts. Always wanting a family, he deserves to see it all even if we remained friends a co-parented.

Even if it hurts to see us not together, I will do this for our child because he is my world now, I will do what is best for him I will deal with the consequences. Dimitri assaulting a royal on probation will ruin him I will take care of her with Tatiana's help when it shows up.

Those documents were confidential, she stole from the queen as well as hire someone to kill a pregnant woman and try to steal the child even if she is a royal, she did a crime.

"Dimitri! Get back here. Stop!" I yelled trying to get him to come back. Being on probation and could end up locked up for good and weaponless against a fire user Royal moroi.

"Who is it young lady, who is the traitor that threatened you?" He demanded not liking being out of the loop.

"Tasha, Tasha Ozera is the person who threatened me. Makes me wonder how she knew and why she wanted to know so bad. Right now, we need to get to Dimitri before he kills her, call Tatiana and get Guardians, ill catch up to him and text you where they are." Dashing out the door to get to Dimitri before Abe could reply.