Chapter 12 ✔️

(2,223Words)

AN: It's early ! Also very unedited so if there is a mistake comment so I can fix that spot :)

Enjoy Lovelies♥️

Chapter 12

It was quiet, to quiet.

After the incident the other day It's been eerily quiet. Abe had completely lost his cool at us , than he relocated again, this time in the middle of no where so I can't leave. The closest town was an hour and a half away by car.

No one was here.

Well that I can see anyways, out on the property was about a half a dozen roaming around and also my personal guardians in the house somewhere. Most likely the gym.

This afternoon Abe revived a call from one of his contacts with the news Courts on lock-down. An assassin attempt on Queen Tatianna has cause our world into a panic, Abe and Pavel left in a hurry to take care of some business there while I had wait for Sydney's arrival.

By request I have asked Abe to personally ask Sydney to help me with her smart Alchemist knowledge to help me with my son's surprise. Knowing I can trust her not to get overly carried away, she was the perfect candidate to not turn me into a science experiment.

Maybe blood work or something can tell me how this happened, there was only one way to find out.

Anymore unexpected surprises may actually kill me this time .

Which reminds me, I had a letter hidden under my pillow to still read. After everything I completely forgotten to read it after leaving Abe's office.

Walking up the grand-stairs, I walk to my room them closed it. Locking it behind me, walking to my pillow I pull it out from under it. Looking a the card I am confused on who send me this, the hand writing didn't look like someone I knew.

But who could know where I am or who I was with, none of my friends know I'm here?

Looking at handwriting, I ruled out anyone I few up with.

Definitely not from Dimitri.

Shrugging my shoulders, I was about to find it's from anyways.

Roza,

Everything will be okay, believe in yourself and the answers will find you when the time is right.

Congratulations, and bring my boys home to me soon.

Yeva

Rubbing my face in my hands tiredly, I re read ithe letter again. How did Yeva know where I was ? Did Abe have contact her?

Why am I even arguing with myself, of course she would know where I am. She probably knew this whole time back in Russia, I was pregnant and on yet another mission.

Boy is she going to get an earful when I see her next.

Knowing Yeva's and her freaky power of knowing everything I won't question it any further and move on . Though her messages gave me a shine hope in this thick fog glooming over me, It makes me feel like I will find a way to fix this mess called my life.

Placing the letter in my Journal, I then stuffed it back between the bed mattresses and retired to the bathroom for a nice long soak in the bath. Yes, Just what I need.