chapter 20

POV Spiderman
'Puuuh I am quite reliefed, that she went with us'. We were in the spiderjet by now. It was really quiet. 'Kinda bothers me'

A few minutes later they arrived at the Academy

We split up. Venom and Kid Arachnid decided to go sparring for a bit since they thought they were defeted too easyly in the last battle while Scarlet, Eleven and I went to see Doctor Conners. Were MJ went ... well I dont know.
The three of us went to Conners lab and as soon as we entered the room we were greeted by Shields best doctor. He even got out of his chair only to shake Elevens hand. She wasnt expecting that but went along with it.

,,Its good to see you." He said with his very calming voice. She nodded but quickly broke the silence.

,,So I guess we have to discuss the situation I just informed you about." She crossed her arms but immedeatly went back to her old position.
,,You know I dont need your help to get it back. Its my fault that he stole it. You shouldnt have to deal with my problems." She paused. I think she didnt know how to continue..

,,The loss of your lightsaber affects the entire city."

She replied ,,I know."

,,So that makes it a problem for all of us." Scarlet joined the conversation.

,,Yeah ..." She lifted her head ,,I am sorry about that." Eleven looked away as she said the last part of her sencence  Kinda as if she was ashamed of herself.

Conners looked at us and we could all see that he had no idea what we were talking about. I didnt really either ... the only thing I certainly know is that we have to get her second lightsaber back.
The room was quiet now.

,,If he dissambles my sword correctly, and by that I mean that he doesnt destroy the cristal while doing that, we are all doomed. Not just us, not just New York ... with his knowledge and relationships he could rule the entire planet."

I gasped. Conners looked at her in disbelief. Scarlet couldnt say anything.

Conners was the first one of us to pull himself together.
,,Sadly Doctor Ocktavius is a very very very clever man. I am sure he is able to dissamble your sword correctly and remove this crystal." He got back up out of his seat and placed his hands on Elevens shoulders.
,,My dear, what do you think how long it will take him to do all that?"

Eleven stepped back so Conners couldnt place his hands on her shoulders anymore. She put out her lightsaber and started to walk towards one of the desks on which was almost nothing on it.
,,I am sure he had already planned to steal one of my swords when I run away a month ago. That means he already must have build a weapon. And the only thing missing now is the crystal. That punk will have removed the crystal in no time. We have one or two weeks at most."

'Thats bad thats more than just bad. I have to talk with Cho about this. He needs to find Ocks location as fast as possible. But for now there is nothing we can do. We should rest. Yeah that's for the best. Or wait no we can go wake up Cho now and start looking for the lightsaber. Yes we shou-'

,,Hey Parker. Your overthinking."
A deep voice said. Scarlet gave me a weird look so did Conners.
Well Scarlet always knows whats going on. No wonder he is my best friend. He may seem a bit cold and all that but deep he is a good guy. I smirked.

,,Yeah. Your right. Guess we should call it a day now."

,,Exactly. What all of you need now is sleep." Scarlet and I nodded.
Its not that easy to go to sleep now knowing that Ock might rule the entire world in like 3 weeks. This must be even more difficult for Eleven.

,,Goodnight." We heard a higher voice say and after that she left the room.

Pov Scarlet Spider
She just left like that. 'Dont know how to think about this. We cant just let Ock rule Earth. Day by day my hatred for him grows more and more. He experimented on me on her maybe even on others. Who knows? How can he not be dead by now? He is insane'
Parker and I walked towards our rooms but soon we split up since his room was in another corridor than mine.
The door to my room opened and all I could see was darkness. I switched on the light and went to the bathroom were I took off my mask to wash my face. 'That felt really good. So refreshing'
The clock said that it was already two in the morning. I wanted to go to bed so badly. Too much happened today.
I let out a sigh as I was laying in bed now.

,,What if she lied?"
I quickly got back up and was now sitting in my bed. 'Why would it bother me if she lied to me that night? Why am I just thinking about that now?'
I rolled my eyes and got out of bed now.

'Gotta have to hate her for that. What is she even doing to me?'
I rolled my eyes and left my room. 'I am sure she is on the roof'
So that was my destination. 'Wait how is she even going to get on the roof?'
You have to put your hand on a scanner so the door can identify you as a Shield agent. No normal student is an agent.
Nevertheless I opened the door only to see a person sitting on the edge of the building.
'Wait a second ... thats not Eleven.'
I got closer and closer but then the person suddenly pulled his hood over his head. 'No. Its her.'
She turned around to face me.

'She has long hair.'

But as fast as he had turned around she looked at the sea again.

,,What do you want?"