chapter 22

Scarlet Spider PoV
After Eleven kissed me I didnt know what to do nor what to say. I just left. As always ... Whenever there is something I dont know what to do about I leave.
Stupid habit of mine.
Shit I just didnt have any clue how I should have acted after the kiss.
'Fuck. Now I am the one that "ran" away' It wasnt even my intention to do so. Thinking about it I actually wanted the kiss to last longer ...
'WAIT WHAT? Since when do I behave like that? -Right since we met her and took her to the Academy'

After I had left Eleven on the rooftop I decided to go to the trainingroom.
'Gotta have to clear my mind'
Casually, I walked down the stairs because I kept on thinking about what had just happened.
There were just so many thoughts in my head. And they were all about her.
'Shit I dont want to think about her so much. But what am I supposed to do I got so many questions. Why did she kiss me? Why did she back away at the end? What does she want from me? Does she like me ... does she like me that much? Why DID I LIKE THE KISS?!' Out of deperation I covered my eyes with my hands for a second.

As I reached the door to the trainingroom I came to the conclusion that she was the only one that could answer all my questions exept for the last one. That one only I could answer.

I turned around on my heel and webbed my way to the rooftop again.
Leaving her there alone was the worst I could've done. And I did it.
'I could realy punch myself in the face for that' I thought to myself but then my watch started beeping.
,,Parker" I mumbeled and stopped half way to Eleven.

I answered the call to see if it was important what he wanted.
,,Hey Ben. Were are you? We have a change of plans as for the amulet and Miles mom. Better get here quick"
And he hung up.
Normally Parker talks way more.
'Must be from importance'
And again I went back to the corridor the trainingroom was in because our briefingroom was only a couple of doors away from it.

I have to admit that I was kinda pissed because I actually wanted to talk with Eleven but on the other side I was relieved that I didnt have to because I simply had no idea what to say to her.
I mean I was the one that left and suddenly wanting to talk to her surely would make me look like an idiot in her eyes.

,,So whats so important Parker?" My voice was a lot deeper and colder than usual which gave even me the chills. Yeah I am in a bad mood. The others noticed and quickly looked away over to Cho who was standing in front of the table pointing at the monitor.

,,Guys we have to do this as soon as possible. We cant take the risk of loosing the amulet again."
Cho had a serious look on his face, as always, but this time it wasn't just seriousness no it was shame. Right, we lost the amulet a couple of months ago because of him.

I sat down as he continued talking.
,,I already told you last time that the amulet only works when we have full moon. And in two days is the day we have it again."

,,That's why I called you. I know I called you on short notice but this is really important." Parker had the floor now.
,,We cant miss out on that chance and besides we got a strong new friend on our side, who will help us get your mother Miles." During the last half of his sentence he turned to Miles to make sure that he was okay.
'Cant imagine how stressed the kid must be'

I was quite disinterested so I rested my head on my right hand.
'What might she be doing right now?'
I had to smirk but not because I was happy or stuff like that no it was because I was angry about myself and disappointed by myself.
'I am sure she is pissed' I rolled my eyes in disbelief. How could a person I don't really know make me feel this was ... make me feel anything. The only thing I have in my heart is the hatred and disgust I feel for Octavius. But now there is something else ...

,,YO SCARLET!!"
I flinched when Venom suddenly yelled.
I extended my stingers and clenched my hands into fists ready to beat up that punk. 'Why the hell would that guy yell like that?!' I questioned myself and stood up from my chair when Parker held me by the shoulder.
,,He was just trying to get your attention. You didnt answer so we thought it would be the best to just yell at you."
I frowned. 'Is Parker really that stupid?'
I was able to answer the question quickly myself. 'Of course he is'

After calming down the others told me about the  plan and asked after my opinion on it. I just nodded and left the room.
'Aint in the mood for talking to them'

The others left the briefingroom as well and headed either for their rooms or the sparring room. I was one of those who went to their room.
I had to rest and think about how I am going to face her again.
When I had finally entered my room I layed down and starred at the ceiling.
I took my mask off and thought about everything that happened today.
With my hands I covered my eyes.
'I have to talk with May about this. She is the only one I can tell what happened. Maybe she knows whats wrong with me.'
I layed on my side facing the wall now.
'She was kinda cute when she covered my eyes so I couldnt see her ...' I chuckled a bit but then fell asleep soon.

_________________________________________
Guys serious question.
You like it when i only write in one persons perspektive? I dont know if that's good haha I liked it but I want to know what u think.
Okeeeeee  stay safe
bye bye~