chapter 18

Scarlet Spider Pov
She was gone now for weeks. Without any trace. 'Kinda got the feeling it was my fault, that she left that night. What am I talking about of course its my fault'
I rolled my eyes as i saw Kid Arachnid Swinging around like a maniac. That Kid always does that when he's happy.

,,Yo Kid, over there the Leaper. Do you remember the first time you fought against that guy? Hahaha should've recorded it" said a deeper voice, which I could identify as Venom's.

I'm pretty sure Miles was embarressed right now. But as we all know him he jumped right into action. He landed on the pier where the villain was. It was night and the streetlanterns were the only things spending us light.

Venom and I were on a container watching Miles fighting against the Leaper. We were in the shaddows so nobody could see us.
,,I think he is losing"

,,Yeah, but no wonder that punk got some upgrades and I am more than sure that they are from Ock"
I crossed my armes and looked to Venom when I suddenly heard a bam and my spider sences were tingeling.
Flash knew what was going on and jumped on another container while i made a flip and landed on the ground.
The container we just were on was hit by a missle. Now I was angry and restricted my stingers.
Flash, Miles and I encircled the Leaper ready to attack him.

,,I see you got some new toys. But missles isnt that a bit old school?"

Which his frech accent he replied
,,What are you talking about?"

The next second someone jumped over to the Leaper and trew him into the water. He was followed by a guy with a sword. I couldnt figure out who it was but then he stepped into the light.
My eyes widened.
I flenshed ,,Taskmaster"
My hate towards that guy was enormous. He always helpes Octavius with his experiments and plans. And he tried to kidnap Eleven.

,,You shouldn't be here kid." Was the only thing the masked villain said before he attacked the other guy, who had just thrown the Leaper into the water.

'Why wouldn't he go for Miles? He is laying on the ground not able to fight. Why wouldn't Taskmaster attack him? It wouldnt be so easy. Or... that guy on the pier is more important...I think things are about go down here. Better call for reinforcement'
But before I did that I pointed with with my fingers at the villain and the other two spiders understood what I had intended to say with that.