Chapter 10

POV ELEVEN
I was walking in the lighted hallway, not knowing were my feet would take me. Actually, I couldnt care less.
The only thing that i cared about in that moment was...was him. 
He died in my dream. Parker died too,  but that wasn't the same thing.
A part of me died when Scarlet did.

I quickly shook my head in disbelive.

'Why would a part of me die because of him? That's not supposed to be the thing which i should care about right now. I mean what did that dream mean? I would never kill these spiders altough they're sometimes getting on my nerves...still would that never happen'
This was too much for me in that moment. I was so desperate to find out the meaning of the dream that i didn't pay   attention to things around me.

No wonder who would pay any attention to the stuff around him when he is starring at the ground in thoughts?

As i said my feet had the control were i was going. And again i couldnt care less until something flew towards me.
Luckily i had some good reflexes and jumped with a somersaoult over it.
Quickly i looked back after it had hit the wall behind me to see what it was, but before i could do so i heard stepps coming toward me. Fast.
And in the next moment a hammer hit the ground before it aimed at me again.

I put my lightsabers out and turned them on while facing my opponent.
It was...Thor?!

'What?'

I realized that Thor wasn't here to play when he was holding his hammer over Scarlet, who was laying on the ground knocked out, ready to drop it.

My eyes widened and i threw Thor at the wall with my telecenetic powers.
Then i ran over to Scarlet and placed myself in front of him so that he was covered.

'I didn't expect my night to go that way. What is he even doing here and why is he attacking the Spider and me?'

Thor stood up again with his hammer and jumped at me.
I did the same but cleverer, because i landed on his back, during his jump, and pinned him to the ground since it was too unexpected for him.

But there was one thing i forgot.
He   was way stronger than me and pushed me off his back. As my response on that i just did a backflip
to get some distance between us, because for what i had planned i needed that distance if i didn't want myself to get killed.

I sat on the ground and was about to take my hood off, to be able to use all
my powers, while Thor ran at me, but he got punched in the stomach by Scarlet.
I quickly covered my face again with the hood. Then i stood up and walked over to Scarlet.

POV SCARLET SPIDER
I woke up and everything was blurry.

'What happened?' I asked myself and touched my head, because it hurt a bit.

I just remembered training since i couldnt sleep and that i chose the simulator to simulate Thor.
But i was too much in distracted because of Eleven that i got knocked out by him.

'Wait how come i'm still alive?'

I looked around and saw Thor running at somebody. Although i couldnt see who it was i didn't hesitate to punch him in the stomach.
If it had been Miles i would've thought about that move twice.
That kid is getting on my nerved lately.
But then i saw the person. It was  Eleven sitting on the ground.

"Wanna get yourself killed punk?" I asked and gave her my hand so that she could use it to stand up.
She looked at me then over to the simulator.

"Nah not today, but you I guess" she responded and took her lightsabers back into her hands.

"Hey I just saved you. I didn't Need your help, i had everything under control" After giving her that response i clenched my fists and got Into a fighting position.

"Right. Until the part where you hadn't" she said and attacked him.

Instead of saying something i helped her and attacked the simulator.
I tried cutting him a few times now but it was impossible, because at the end i always got punched or thrown against the wall, like right now.

Eleven got thrown at the wall as well and landed on me. She fainted for a short moment but quickly got back to her senses and was about to get off me when our eyes met.
You heard right. Eyes. Her's glew and were the only thing that couldnt be covered by the hood's shadow.
For a short time i got lost in them. They were beautiful but then we got interrupted by Thor who threw hos hammer between us so we had to jump away from each other to dodge it.

"Eleven" I yelled trying to get her attantion "Keep him busy i got a plan!" she nodded as response i distracted him.

That Thor was a simulator so why not
turning it off again? 
While Eleven was busy keeping him distracted i turned off the simulation.

A look back at her showed me that she had cut off his head.

'Wow' was the only word which came to my mind that moment.

I walked over to her and stopped in front of her. She had crossed her arms.

"When were you going to tell me he is a simulation? I really thought it was the real deal. Anyways why are you still up?" she asked and looked at me.

I can't tell her the reason. When she knows that i'm up because of thinking about her, what will she think?

I shrugged and said "Couldn't sleep.
Why are you up punk?"

She looked away and didn't answer.
I guess she was thinking about something because she stared at the wall for quiet a long time, but then I saw a tear falling to the ground. I looked at it like it was the most interesting thing when Eleven suddenly made a few steps towards me and hugged me, burrying her face in my chest.

_______________________________________
Hey you guys!!!
New chapter haha i am so Happy because i actually didn't know how to  continue the 'dream chapter'
You know i just came up with the idea while writing this so it might be ....
Shit 😂haha idk if it's good or not so good.
However thanks dor reading it, I wish you a nice day and i will see you very very soon
Later!

PS: my longest chapter y'all should be kneeling down in front of me!
Muhahahaaaaaaa