chapter 21

Pov Eleven
'I really hope that he didnt see anything. But most likely he did.
Why is he even here? Not that it would be bad but still. Sneaking up on me is a really bad idea. He should know that.'

,,What do you want?"

He didnt answer to my question nor did he say anything. He just came closer.
Way closer. Scarlet was standing right behind me with his hands placed on his hips.
I had to smirk. 'That boy really shouldnt do that' When he is in that pose you can see his perfectly defined musceles. Luckily I am facing him with my back right now... 'I really should stop thinking about stuff like that most importantly him..' I tried to shake it off and it worked so now I was concentrating on the important things.
Since he didnt answer me I got up and looked in his face. Our faces were only centimeters apart and I could swear he was leaning in. I was leaning in as well but then suddenly pulled back. You could see that he was surprised by that.

,,Thought you might run away again." He said in a cold voice. 'Is he angry now?' Whenever Scarlet is angry he has this colder voice.
But if he wasnt angry that would be fine because I was. I didnt run away. He thinks that exactly that happened three weeks ago when we last talked.

,,I didnt. You know as well as I do that I didnt run away.
You think I ran away because you said you would never be scared of someone who is scared of showing their face?!"
My voice was still calm but just a bit louder. 'And I thought he would understand ...'

I decided to no longer have a conversation with him so I walked towards the exit door. But then he grabbed my wrist causing be to stop.
I let out a sigh and turned around.

,,Look ... I ... I am sorry for what I said okay. You think I liked the fact that you dissapeared after our last talk?
I didnt. "

I crossed my arms and looked away.
'Why would he say something like that?'

,,So thats why you came all the way up here? To tell me this? You could have just done that during sparring or something like that."

He let go of my wrist and walked to the edge where he sat down.
It was quite again. 'We are both not much of a talker I think.'
I was still thinking about leaving him here all alone but I cant do that. I wont ever leave someone alone again. I hate that I did that. She died because of that.
A little smirk crossed my face for a second. A tear was running down my cheek because I remembered how she died in my arms. The fact that she would still be alive if I hadnt left her that day kills me.

I sat down next to him.

I closed my eyes and just listened to the noises of the city.

,,I came here to talk to you punk. What you said ..." he paused.
I knew what he wanted to talk about.
He looked over to me but my eyes were laying on the seas surfice.

,,Your mask." I have to choose my words wisely now.

,,Take it off."

,,What are you going to do punk?"

I leaned my head back.
,Why do I like him so much..?'
A couple of seconds passed before I looked over to him again. He had taken of his mask. My eyes widened as I saw his face. I blushed. 'Why would I blush'
This isnt something I wouls normally do'

,,So you like me as well." It wasnt a question it was more like a statement.

For the first time I saw his facial expressions and my sentence had caught him off guard because his eyes widened. I had to smile.

,,I would reveal my face to you but I am just too scared of showing it." The scared I pronounced.
He knew that I did that on purpose.
Scarlet turned his head in my direction and when he did that I did something unexpected. I kissed him.
But his eyes were covered with my hands.
Kissing him felt quiet good. I have to admit that that was my first kiss.
I was sure he would pull back but to my surprise he didnt, so I did.

,,See I do like you."
He just gave me a look I couldnt tell want he ment with.

Pov Scarlet Spider
'She actually kissed me? I dont know what to say'

I stood up and left.

_________________________________________
Nah boys or giiiirls u should never do what Scarlet did haha.
Hooope u liked the chapter:)
Stay safe guys bye bye~