Chapter 5

POV ELEVEN
Scarlet Spider was about to walk to me but that guy freed himself and knocked Scarlet out and after that he did the same with me.

I was so weak that i thought that my legs would give up and i would hit the ground but there was nothing, instead he lifted me up on his shoulder and shot a big hole into the wall.

He was about to escape with me and.... and.. I don't know, everything got blurry and in the next moment it all became dark.

POV SCARLET SPIDER
He wanted to escape with her but Spidey and i webbed the hole so he wasn't able to escape through it. He dropped her on the floor before he attacked us. Spidey dodged his first punch and pulled him at his arm and threw him over his shoulder to the ground.

It seemed like he would have everything under control so i helped Eleven.
She had fainted. I wanted to lift her up but Task Master yelled something while attacking me now.
Ugh. That webhead really has nothing under control..

"What do you think you are doing? She is my ticket to Doctor Octavius sinister team."

Now we knew the reason why he came here.

"What, you're here for her? Och Tasky now i am offended" Spidey joked and webbed his mouth shut.

'ugh i could really stab myself for agreeing to stay in his team and listening to his so called 'jokes'
I facepalmed myself and after that Task Master got kicked by me out of the hole which he had just made in the wall.

"Good job Scarlet"

"Whatever" i replied and started to walk to the girl but i imediatly stopped, because Spiderwoman already helped her up and walked her out of the training room.

Somehow i felt reliefed, that she didn't get hurt.

'What? Why am I saying something like that?I don't even know that punk'

I shook my head and began to pay attention to Parker, who gave the other academy students some commands.

After they had all left the room except for Parker and me he walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You alright Ben? You seem a bit absent. Is it because of her?"

What?

"No. I am tired. That's all"
I took his hand off my shoulder and walked out the door.

POV ELEVEN
'I can't believe, that these punks would actually save me from Task Master'

The Spidergirl helped me up and walked me to a room where a Doctor gave me medical treatment.
The whole time she stayed by my side.

'Ugh she is really getting on my nerves'

After the doctor had finished the medical examination he left the room and left me alone with her.

"Why wouldn't you take the hood off? Maybe you have some wounds which need to take care of"

I ignored her, stood up and walked out the door.

Slowly.

"Come on you're not okay. You should rest." she said in a calm voice.

I didn't want to hear that but she was right. I stopped my movements and wanted to turn around but then a voice behind me called me.

"Eleven" i flinched as i heard that name.

I hate it.

The guy next to him noticed and starred at me.

"How is your leg doing?" Spiderman asked

I crossed my arms and looked to the Spidergirl besides me before i answered.

"Not that good. During my escape from Ock i got hurt"

"That's right and not just a bit. A few deep stabs and bruises" a familiar voice behind me said.

It was the doctor from before.

The guy, who stood next to Spiderman looked up and down at me.

"What you looking at punk?" I asked angrily.

He stopped immediatly and looked me in the eyes before looking to the wall.

"Spidey i think it would be better if she stays here"
The girl next to me said.

The other spiders walked to us.

"Yoo spidey" the black-suited guy said.
He looked down and up at me as well.

"Yeah your right" he replied.

"That wasn't the deal. I came for medical treatment nothing else"
I said.

"She's right. Why does she need to stay here? I mean she already caused enough trouble"

I looked over to the big guy.

"I hate to admit it, but he is right.
Task Master will come back and probably not without reinforcement"

I don't want to cause them any more trouble than i already did.

"That's the point. He will come back for you. And the worst thing would be, that you are alone. You are an easy target, because you are hurt and anyways if Task Master already knew about the "ticket" to get into the new sinister team of Ock, the other villains will know it too and come for you"

I looked down, but when he put his hand on my shoulder i grabbed it and looked into his eyes.

"You are just save here at the academy... with us" he explained.

The little spiderkid nodded and agreed.

I let go of Spiderman's hand and came to a final decision.

"You wont let me go, will you?" I asked and crossed my arms again.

"Kinda" he replied with a little smile in his voice.

I rolled my eyes.

_______________________________________
Hey guys
I need some ideas for some voll scenes/adventures before the final showdown later. So if i have some Please let me know.
Hope you liked it and i will see you very very soon
Later!