Chapter 7

POV VENOM
Scarlet and i were training together.
And of course he had the upper hand.

'Man i hate it. Getting beaten up by him'

He has quiet the good moves. Hard to beat him, but there was one time....
yeah when he was a bit injured and wasn't able to fight.

"Haha memories"

"What you talking about punk?" he said and showed me his stingers before he pinned me to the ground, while pointing one of them at my head.

That was enough for me
"White flag. WHITE. FLAG!" i yelled and he loosened his grip.

He stood up and gave me a short look but then turned around to the door, walking out of the training room.

"Yoo wait up!"
I ran after him to catch up with him.

He then suddenly stopped.

I put a hand on his shoulder while saying "Thanks dude".

He didn't answer, but i had already gotten used to it. But still...

'Why is he even looking to the right?'
I looked to the right and saw her. The 'Hoodiegirl' as i Call her now was supporting herself on the wall and touching her neck, starring to the ground.

Then she lifted the head and saw us.

I looked to Scarlet who just stood there. Seems like he didn't know what to do. Well I know.

I walked over to her.
"Hey what you doing here?" I asked.

She didn't answer me which made me a bit angry.

When i reached her she fell on the ground.

"I didn't Touch Her!" i said while holding my hands in the air, stepping back a few feet.

Scarlet now walked  to her as well  and looked at me then turned to the girl. She was arching her back on the ground still touching her neck with one hand.

Then we heard a scream of pain Coming from her, which made me flinch.

Suddenly it stopped and i jumped over to her.
I wanted to take the hood off to look at her neck but then she grabbed my Hand and threw me against the wall which was like 15 metres away from us.

'Is that just because i wanted to take the hood off?!'

POV  SCARLET SPIDER
She threw Venom against the wall and aimed for me now.
I dodged her punches  and webbed her hands together but she imediatly cut them through with her lightsaber.

She was about to attack me again but Venom punched her in the stomach.

"Told. You. She. Would. Be. Bad. News."

"Ugh. Is that all you think about right now?" I said and facepalmed myself.

"YES."

"Dont hurt her" i said and pointed at her. She was standing in the middle of the hallway with the lightsaber in her right hand.

Flash nodded and we both ran toward her and webbed her feet together.

But the girl was faster and dodged every web and pushed Flash against the wall.

'How did she do that? She didn't even Touch him'

Now it was my turn again and we fought. She with her lightsabers and Me with my stingers.

It was hard to take her down without really hurting her.
I didn't come up with a good idea so kicked her in her injured leg.
But before she fell she turned around, grabbed my suit and threw me over her shoulder on the ground.
I was now pinned to the ground with her sitting on top of me.

Then she put out her sword again to kill me.

______________________________________
Haha cliffhanger.
Do u call it that way?
I don't know 😂
Sorry for the short Chapter but i wanted it That Way sooo...
better deal with it.
Anyways hope you liked it and i will see you very very soon
Later!