Chapter 14

POV SCARLET SPIDER
,,We are going there blind so be prepeared for anything. Altough it is a pretty old one i don't wanna take any risks" everyone nodded and went to their Seats in the jet.

Parker was the co-pilot while i was the Main pilot. As always.

Ironspider entered the coordinations in the board computer and we took off. It said that we would arrive at  the destination in twenty minutes.
Seemed like Parker thought  it would be in the city since he sighed as I told him that we would arrive in twenty minutes.

The flight was really quite and unentertaining. Most of us prepeared theirselfes mentally for the upcoming mission. They didn't want to dissapoint Kid Archanid.
From the Corner of my eye i could see Spiderwoman comforting him because he was so nervous.

'No wonder everything depends on us getting the amulet back which opens the portal to his dimension.'

I looked over to Spiderman and told him to take my position, he nodded as an answer.

The i  leaned back into my seat and closed my eyes. There was one thing that bothered me. Her.
What did she mean with that last sentence of her's?

                 "Because I like you"

'No One likes me. Or at least nobody told me that before.
Man that little punk puts my world upside down. And i hate it!
Altough I have to smirk whenever i remember that sentence.
Ugh. I don't know what i should think about her. She drives me crazy'

After a few seconds i realized what i had just thought and opened my eyes again.
'Not that kind of crazy'

I needed a Change of thoughts.
"Hey how long yet?"

"Around 2 minutes"

"To be more exact 1 and a half " said another voice which i could identify as Ironspiders voice.

"So what's the Plan now" i grumbled

Spiderman twitched with his shoulders before he had made up a Plan.
"I would knock at the Front door and-" then he got hit by Spiderwoman.
He rubbed the Spot wich was hit and wanted to talk again but i had already Left.

We had arrived and I walked out of the Jet.

Archanid Kid did the same and stopped right Next to me.
"A Warehouse?"

Not the best hideout. But Ock isn't the guy to go unobtrusive.
'I guess that punk wants to get found'
I thought and crossed my arms.

By now eyeryone had gotten out of the ship and looked at the big concrete block in front of us.

"Cho, check if there are any Current signals or creatures in there"

"Got that Spidey"

As Cho scanned the warehouse we made our Way in. It was dark and cold in there. Everywhere were little Wood and beton pieces on the floor.
The Windows were all shattered which must have been the reason for this cold in here.

"Wow. Looks like this place would be left since ages" marveled Miles.

"That or Ock took it too far with his dramatic setup" joked Parker.

I put a hand on my forehead.
'Does that punk always have to Joke around?'

Agent Venom walked up to me asking me how we could get into the actual laboratory. I twitched with my shoulders and walked over to Parker.

"So how are  we supposed to get in the lab now?"
Just as i had finished my question the air was filled with a squeak.
We all webbed to where the noise had came from just to see that Spiderwoman and Ironspider had found a way in the lab.
It was a staircase downwards.
As always Flash wanted to go first, but Cho said that he had scanned some Current signals downstairs.
,,Maybe it's Ock who is still there using the computers"
And with that being said Flash went off. 

The others followed him.

'Great'

The staircase led to a long hallway.
On every side were doors, some of them were scartched or even fully destroyed and than there were a few wich didn't even have one little scratch on it.

We decided to make our stay as short as possible and so we swung with our webs trough the hallways.
It's like a maze in here.

Ironspider suddenly stopped.
,,Ehm guys there i something big coming at us. My suit is going crazy because of it. I did also a few other checks and one of them is going crazy.

,,My spidersense aren't tingeling so why is your suit? And what check did you do?"

The other spiders had stopped as well just a few meters away from us.

,,Well it is on abnormal activtities"

Abnormal activities?
Ock didn't created another ghost spider, did he?

,,And it is coming pretty fast at us!"

Parker didn't even have to say anything because we were already in our fighting position.

,,30 meters...25 meters...15...5..."
The Thing that had triggered the Alarm in Ironspiders suit ran around the Corner in the hallway were the Web-Warriors and I were standing in.

When i saw it i couldnt believe my own eyes.

_______________________________________
Heey how are u guys doing?
I Hope well.

I Wanted to ask if u Want this Story to be a Bit brutal or just like that.
pls write it down below in the Comment section.
I wish u all a pleasant day and I will see you very very soon
Later friends byeeeeee😋