Chapter 13

~Sarah's Pov~

The soft breeze blew through my hair as I repeatedly pushed my sunglasses up my nose. I confidently pushed my board faster after the boys coming to a complete stop causing me to fly off my board holding out my hands to brake my fall. I hit the concrete hard. I pushed myself up wincing at the pain coming from my wrist, I squeezed my eyes closed grasping my wrist with my other hand.

I breathed heavily wanting to let out a scream, I peered to my right to see everyone gone, even Sharon, they must have not noticed my fall. I pushed myself up with my other hand. And being as stubborn as I am I hopped back onto my board only to loose my balance making me fall but this time even harder. I groaned again grabbing my wrist.

Oh how much I wanted to scream. I grabbed my board crawling over to the grass.

~Sharon's Pov~

We arrived at the frozen yogurt shop, Gosh Sarah has been quiet. I peered behind me while getting off my board to see nobody there. My heart was threatening to hop out of my chest, 

"Guys, Where did Sarah go?" I asked.

"They all gave me a worried look. "Wasen't she with you?" Kian blurted out.

My eyes widened. "I'm going to go look for her" Kian and Jc nodded saying they would come.

"The rest of you stay here if she comes by here" I said as they nodded.

I quickly got onto my board with Kian and Jc not far behind, We road until I saw a figure sitting in the grass. I got off my board and ran over to who I thought was Sarah.

"SARAH!" I shouted out.

Her head perked up as I noticed her holding her wrist tightly.

I kneeled down by her side as she explained what happened, Kian on her other side worried eyed and Jc on my side panicking.

We walked to the frozen yogurt place to meet the guys.

"Can you move your wrist?" Kian asked her.

She wiggled her wrist around. "Yeah but it hurts"

"Good it's not broken then" He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short Chapter but here yeah go!

The chapters might be shorter than usual so yeah

XOXO

~Sarah :3