Chapter 18

*Trevor's Pov*

As much as I'm happy for Sarah, I kinda want some time alone with her, like that's why she came... Right?

I ran up the stairs hearing Sharon screaming how she could not see something and when I reached the top they told Sarah to make a singing YouTube channel. "YOU SHOULD" I yelled going down the hallway.

I slowly walked up to Kian's door, taking a deep breath I placed a slight knock on the door. 

"Come In!" Sarah said softly.

I opened the door to see Kian editing a video and Sarah laying on his bed on her phone. She looked up, "Hey Trevy" she said in a high pitched tone. "Hey Boo!" I replied. "Ummm...Well..Do you wanna do something...Just the two of us?" I asked while my heart thumped rapidly. 

"Sure!" She replied. I smiled, "Wanna go now since Kian is editing?" I asked.

"Sure" She giggled.

She got up and Kian spun around in his chair, She pecked him on the lips saying goodbye.

"KEEP MY GIRL SAFE!" Kian yelled after us

"I WILL" I yelled back getting giggles from Sarah.

"So where does out adventure take us?" She asked.

"Ummm... Idk.... I just wanted to hangout like we used to".

She smiled "Awe Trevy"

"Lets go to the beach and just talk" I chuckled.

"OFF WE GO!" She replied, Man how much I missed these times.

We arrived at the beach entrance, "Wanna Race?" She asked with a evil smile.

"It's On!" I replied getting a head start but therefore Sarah still passed me, She was always a fast runner but Sharon was the fastest.

"Soo what's up?" She asked while sitting down beside me.

"Eh... nothing, I just missed how we used to hang out all the time" I replied.

"Awe!, Trevy" She said while hugging me.

"Sarah, you know how we are going to vidcon? OMG" I covered my mouth.

"I AM!" She said with wide eyes and excitement in her tone.

"Yeah sorry surprise is out!" I chuckled.

She sat there jaw open and eyes wide speechlessly.

~~~~Fast~Forward~~~~

*Sarah's Pov*

I ran to the house bursting through the door. I ran and jumped on Kian's back.

"WHY DIDEN'T YOU TELL ME!" I asked while giggling.

"TREVOR!" Kian yelled.

"I'm sorry I let it slip out!" Trevor replied in surrender.

"So will yuh?" Connor asked me excitedly.

"DUH! OF COURSE" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in Kian's room on his computer looking through my Twitter.

"KIAN!" I hear Jc scream.

A small smile crept on my face. I sprung up from his bed rushing downstairs with my phone to see what trouble Kian caused.

I ran up to Ricky, "What's going on?"

"Jc and Kian are in a war" He chuckled.

"KIAN STOP, KIAN!" Jc yelled/wined"