Chapter 16

*Kian's Pov*

Sarah walked in with a smile placed on her lips. I love to see her smile, it always makes me smile.

She told me the news about her family coming to visit, I was exited but deep down nervous.

She walked into the kitchen grabbing a Arizona from the fridge when a stampead of dog, 5 year old, and people stormed through the door.

Wishbone barked happily running though the house, Levi saw Sarah and bolted to her, Sharon with Jc and the guys laughing coming through the door.

"What's that thing on your arm?" Levi questioned Sarah.

"Levi!" Sam scolded

"It's Okay" Sarah continued. "When I was in grade 4 my mom was diagnosed with cancer, Once when she fought the battle I got a tattoo of a ribbon to remember how stong she was and still is"

Levi sweetly smiled while everyone else listened with small smiles.

"Can I meet your mom?" Levi asked with a exited tone.

Sarah nodded "My whole family is coming down to visit"

Levi smiled brightly "Do you have a brother?!"

Sarah giggled "Yeah, I do have a brother and it just so happens his name is Sam"

Levi gasped exitedly squrming in Sarah's grip saying he wanted to be put down.

Sarah looked down at her wrist smiling at her tattoo.

Sharon walked over to Sarah. "I never knew your Mom had cancer"

Sarah weakly smiled. "I don't usually talk about it much, It's a pretty hard topic for me to talk about"

Sharon hugged her tightly.

Sharon walked away to the kitchen joining everyone else.

Sarah looked over at me, I opened my arms and she hugged me tightly and I did the same, She looked up at me, I kissed her forehead as she released me from her girp.

Sarah said a long time ago her family would come but they never did, I wonder why Sarah never said anything?

I walked into the kitchen to find Sarah sitting on the counter with Levi on her lap while talking to Sam, The rest of the guys talking around the dining table. I jumped onto the counter beside Sarah joining into their conversation.

Sarah looked over at me while smiling, I smiled back leaning in to peck her lips. We backed away and we smiled.

"Okay, I would have never said this to anyone but, you two are adorable together" Sam giggled.

Sarah blushed

"Sammie lookie, Sarah's cheeks are like yours" Levi giggled.

We all busted into laughter while Levi looked at us confused.

Levi jumped off of Sarah's lap running over to Wishbone.

"I'm gonna go for a swim, I'm going to go change" Sarah said running up the stairs.

"Sooo," Sam asked me

"Soo," I replied chuckling

"You ready to meet her family?" Sam asked smirking.

"UH DUH! Of course im ready" I replied in a confedant tone.

"Hey, you and Sarah should do a music video together, I'll film!" Sam explained

"I chuckled and nodded, "I'll talk to her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH FORWARD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sarah's Pov*

I sped down the stairs to see everyone somewhat dressed up, Sharon had on a floral dress with black flats, and all the guys with dress shirts and jeans. I smiled at Kian but it quickly faded when the door bell was rung. My heart literally stopped. Kian came up beside be with a reassuring smile as we walked to the door while my heart thumped in my chest, thoughts running through my mind.

Kian opened the door with both of us in the door way. I saw my mom and attacked her in a hug.

I said hello to everyone but I looked over to my bother and saw his face drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soryy for the short chapter but here you go!

School has been insane and this took me 4 days to write! 

Thanks to everyone who has gave me ideas on what to write!!

~Sarah :3

~XOXO