Chapter 17

*Kian's Pov*

Sarah's family came in with huge smiles placed on their faces while Sarah greeted them in. Her parents said hello while her brother diden't look so happy about what he saw.

"Hey, I'm Kian" I said to her brother. He just glared at me and walked past me hitting my shoulder. I looked over at Sarah to see hurt in her eyes. I walked over to her.

"Hey Babe it's going to be okay" I said smiling. She just smiled and pecked my lips walking over to the living room where her family was with the rest of the boys and Sharon.

I sat beside Sarah wrapping my arm around her waist, While Sharon sat beside her.

I looked over to her parents but her brother caught my eye, Yet still glaring at me, What did I do?

Sarah took a deep breath getting up taking her brother into the other room.

*Sarah's Pov*

All I could notice was Sam glaring at Kian, Or aka My Brother glaring at Kian.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I whisper yelled at my brother.

"What?" He replied in a calm tone.

"Can you please just pretend your having a good time?" I pleaded

"Sarah, Why this kid?"

"Sam you need to understand okay, Just you need to get to know him better"

He rolled his eyes walking back to everyone.

"They might fall out of your head if you keep rolling them" I mumbled.

I walked back to the living room going straight to Sam and Jc.

"Take my brother downstairs and play some xbox or something" I whispered to both of them since they play the most video games.

After they left my parents along with Kian and I chatted while the others joined Sam,Samuel,and Jc downstairs.

"So your the boy my daughter has been crushing on for years" My dad said with a smile.

"Dad" I wined while looking down and blushing.

"Awe" Kian said hugging me sideways.

"How did you guys become a item?" My mom asked.

I giggled, "Well I think Jc pushed him to ask me out but I don't know, How did you get the nerve?" Sarah asked while smiling.

"Well all I knew if I diden't someone else would" Kian replied.

My mom elbowed my dad, "You should learn from this kid" She giggled.

~~~~FAST FORWARD~~~~

I watched my parents drive away to their hotel, Of course Jc and my brother got along really well so he stayed to play the xbox AKA their life.

Kian and I cuddled watching the boys play the game, Shockingly Sharon joined in.

I looked over at Kian to find he was already looking.

"What?" I asked smiling.

He placed his lips on mine giving me a small short kiss.

I backed away smiling, "You really know how to wrap a girl around your finger" I laughed.

"Oh Hush" He said kissing me.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I denied knowing it would piss him off. He backed away.