Chapter 3

~Recap~

The guys grabbed my bags and Sharon and I ran ahead. They came in two cars, Ricky, Kian ,and Sam and in the other was Trevor Me Sharon Jc and Connor. We all sat down in the car I was beside Sharon and Jc on my other side and Connor driving Trevor in the passenger. Jc peered over at me. Sooo you and Kain Eh? I looked at him wide eyed uh erm uh No nothing is going on and will happen I said looking at me feet. Sharon looked at me and elbowed me, Don't be so sure of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sharon's Pov*

Sometimes I wish I could read people's minds.... Although that might be a bad thing, That might go badly... ANYWAY! I just wish I could get Kian to spill it all out to me... Well he has but not to me but to the other guys like O2L. But of course none on the guys will tell me.

Once we reached the house I gave Sarah a tour, The guys went to get Taco bell so Sarah and I talked. So. I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She slapped my arm while rolling her eyes. I giggled, Hey you diden't even know what I'm going to say! Yes I knew exactly what your going to say! She said smiling. So Sharon I think I found your match. Sarah said giggling. Who? I asked exitedly. Jc, She said giving me a huge smile. NO! I screamed. Sarah laughed. Sharon I'm not kidding! you two are exactly the same. Your both trying to set me up with Kian and you guys are a perfect couple, like OMG! She explained. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. The guys bust in the door. Sarah and I bust out laughing due to what we were just talking about. They all froze starring at us which made us laugh even harder. They all sat around the table and we rushed over to get our food. Sharon and I just wanted the slushie things because I wasen't that hungary and nor was she. Sarah and Kian sat beside eachother and me and Jc sat beside eachother while the other guys were scattered around. Kian looked and smiled at Sarah, can I have a bite? he asked. Sarah giggled and put a spoon full of blue slush into his open mouth. I giggled and Sarah glared but tried to contain her laugh. She picked up her phone and shot me a text.

Sh= Sharon S=Sarah

S- OMG I'm freaking out! U should make a move on mr. Caylen

Sh= Uh no thanks but I'm still in shock.

Sarah looked up from her phone and giggled at me and turned her phone off.

Later we all decided to go for a little swim at the beach. I wore a black and white polka dot bikini while Sarah wore a light blue swim shorts and a bikini top that was flarry at the bottom. We all penny boarded to the beach, Sarah got a black board with blue wheels and galaxy trucks. We skated from there to the beach.

Sarah Kian and Jc had a race to see who could get to the beach first. Sarah won. Sarah and I sat on the sand while the boys swam in the water, We looked ahead to see Kian and Jc walking up to us with smirks all over their faces. Before we said anything Jc picked me up and ran to the water throwing me in. The last thing I heard was Sarah scream. I got up to see Sarah come up to the surface she swam to Kian grabbing his neck. I was in shock, But she tackled him down so he was under the water, We all bust into laughter.

We all sat at the beach while Sarah and Kian were ahead and sitting by the water, All I could hear was them laughing and giggling. I was kocked out of my thoughts when Jc called me name. I spun around so I was facing him. Sharon" I-I -I really like you, I mean we have been friends for a while now and I wanted to know If you would be - Uh -My girlfriend. I cupped my mouth. I nodded wildly. He planted his lips onto mine. I felt sparks fly and fireworks pop.