Chapter 4

Recap!

We all sat at the beach while Sarah and Kian were ahead and sitting by the water, All I could hear was them laughing and giggling. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jc called me name. I spun around so I was facing him. Sharon" I-I -I really like you, I mean we have been friends for a while now and I wanted to know If you would be - Uh -My girlfriend. I cupped my mouth. I nodded wildly. He planted his lips onto mine. I felt sparks fly and fireworks pop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's Pov

I turned around to see Sharon and Jc sharing a kiss, I smiled to myself knowing it would happen sooner or later. Sharon is a gorgeous girl, She had sleek black and brown hair and brown eyes. I always thought they would be a perfect couple.

Kian and I continued to talk on the shore every once in a while the water hitting our feet. I layed my head on Kian's shoulder. I felt my phone vibrate on my thigh, I got up and pulled out my phone, I was tagged to a photo and it was of me and kian laughing while looking at each-other and when I was laying on him. I giggled and turned around to see Sharon and Jc with their phones out taking pictures of us. Kian shook his head while chuckling, Gosh his giggle was adorable. I looked down while he touched the pads of his fingers to my chin lifting it up to face him. He looked down at my lips and back to my eyes again and again. He started to lean in and so did I, Hey Kian wanna start to head back? Sam screamed over to us. Kian sighed and I looked down in disappointment. Kian looked at Sam and glared, He put his hands up in surrender. Kian got up and reached down for my hand. I grabbed it and we raced back to our boards skating back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the super short chapter but I'll try to update more often, School has been kinda crazy and all that going on :-(

Stay Beautiful <3

~Sarah