Untitled Part 6

*Jc's Pov*

I was determined, I was 100% determined to get Kian to ask Sarah out, Because knowing him he would never all he does Is show he has feelings for someone and wants them to make a move. Sarah on the other hand, From what Sharon has told me she is too shy to ask Kian out.

I sat beside Sharon on the bed while Sarah and her talked about Kian. 

Sooo... Sharon said to Sarah while smirking.

Sarah giggled, Sharon fine, I really like Kian but .... I don't think he likes me back.

Sharon fell backwards onto the bed pretending to pass out. She sprung up, SARAH HE FREEKING TRIED TO KISS YOU AT THE BEACH! 

Sarah reached forward cupping her mouth, Sharon I know you told me before but sush they can hear us. 

I chuckled.And got up going to have a little chat with Ki

~~~~~

Hey Ki Da Bean! Can we have a little chat?

Sam sprung up knowing what we were gonna talk about. Kian walked up to his room with Me and Sam following. 

We all sat down, Sooo, You and Sarah Eh? Sam asked wiggling his eyebrows. Kian rolled his eyes. Come on Ki admit it. I said smiling.

He looked down, Guys she does not like me!

I looked at him. I would spoil it for you but you should find out yourself if she does, BUT! you will not be disappointment.

He gave me a short smile and bolted off. 

Sam and I exchanged looks laughing. I hope it works out. Sam said with hope in his voice. I nodded. Yeah I hope the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANG! Cliffhanger!

Haha I need idea's on what to do next! what do you want to happen to them? PLWASE HELP!

Wuv yah all <3

Sorry it's really short!

~Sarah :3