Chapter 2

*Recapp!*

Oh Alli is my best friend and we had planned stuff this summer but I kinda crushed our plans because I wanted to come see you all so I decided to bring her along!

Cool!

So what's Up? I asked

Eh not much just kinda bored, what about u?

Same not much but yeah.

KIAN SHUT UP! Connor yelled

I giggled

************************************

I grabbed my phone texting all of O2l but Connor to go into Connor's room, I smirked at Connor as he gave me a scared look. And before he said anything they all burst in with blow horns and silly string. I laughed so hard to the point my chair tipped backwards, I screamed everything went quiet as I slowly got back up. They were all starring at me. Are you okay? Kian asked breaking the silence. I'm good! I said short with breath. Then they went back to what they were doing. I laughed but was cut off when my phone rang loudly.

(Ali=A, Sarah=S)

Ali? I asked

Hey Sarah, I have some bad news. She said trailing off

What is it? I asked worried.

Well, Something came up with a stupid family emergency, Well not stupid but I have to fly to Australia and I-I'm not coming back.

Tears sprang into my eyes, Ali are you moving back?

I'm sorry but we will face time everyday, Okay?

I let tears fall down my cheeks, O-Okay. I managed to croak out

Sarah, I'm boarding the plane.... Goodbye.

NO ALI I NEED TO SAY, The phone clicked and she hung up. I froze and plopped down in my desk chair and balled my eyes out. Kitty? Connor asked worried. I sprang up fixing myself although I don't wear much makup so no mascara was running. I looked at the camera. Sorry Con. He gave me a sad look. I wish I could hug you right now. He said pouting. I giggled while sniffling. Well I'm coming to Cali alone! I said pretending to be exited. He looked at me giving my a warm smile, it's okay it's a good thing because we have someone here you haven't seen in a really long time. Trevor? I asked dumbly.

Nope he giggled, Well see you at the airport tomorrow!

Yeah bye!

**********

I sighed well may as well get some sleep,

(Author's Note! Just so you know in my story all of O2L is the same age (19-17) and Sarah is 18)

Right then I heard my mom call me down. I groaned and got up rushing down stairs.

Yeah? I asked

Sweetie can you help with dinner? She asked hoping I would say yes.

Uh sure, I said smiling.

Well last meal at home! I said looking back at her.

She gave me a sad smile. I'm gonna miss my baby!. She said hugging me.

I laughed I'm not gone forever I have to come back for school! I'm just gone for the summer.

I know... she said smiling weakly

**************FAST FORWARD************

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned and slapped my alarm clock making it fall as well stop beeping. I got up looking in the mirror, Of course my hair was looking like a birds nest and my face was breaking out. I starred at my pimple wide eyed, No No No I mumbled to myself. ugh of course right on my nose!

I quickly got into the shower washing my long brown hair feeling it getting heavier. I finished my shower while hopping out and drying my hair with a towel so it was damp and throwing it into a messy bun. I walked out into my room with my towel tightly wrapped around me. I put on some black leggings and my XO slouch top. I rushed into the bathroom applying a bit of white shimmery eye shadow and a coral hue of lipstick, Taking my hair out of a bun and drying it to fall naturally wavy. I grabbed my makeup bag packing all of my makeup I possibly owned and grabbing my phone and charger. I threw on my bag and rushed down stairs to check the time. The oven clock read 4:00AM. I rushed grabbing a bagel with cream cheese and ate while running around looking for my shoes. Finally I finished and spotted my combat boots in the corner. I ran over to them setting them at the door and going back upstairs to wake my family to drive me. I woke up my parents and brother all of them sleepy eyed piling into the car. I was so exited!. We finally arrived at the airport saying goodbye to my family who I wasen't going to see for the summer and opening the truck to grab my 2 suit cases and my carry on. I waved goodbye while rushing into the airport.

After I got threw security and everything and dropped my bags off at the thing to get them to the plane which left me with my backpack/ carry on. I got a text from Trevor.

T=Hey Sarah I can't wait to see you!

S= Wow your really up! haha yeah I can't wait to see you all!

T= DAH! OF COURSE I'M UP MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING TO VISIT!

S= Tehee! well I should be boarding soon but for now I'm gonna shut off my phone but see yeah soon Trevy!

T=Sounds good! BYEEE!

*****************

Now boarding flight 14 to Toronto

I boarded the plane and plopped down in my seat.

Hours Later!

Ladies and Gentleman please prepare for our landing in California!

(Author's Note: I skipped boarding the 2nd plane to Cali)

The plane hit the ground and slowly stopping. Once the seat belt sign was off I sprang up grabbing my backpack being the first one off the plane, Only because I got up first to dash out. I ran out to the Cali airport the warm air soaking into my skin. I rushed to the pickup place and grabbed my bags spotting someone who I never expected to see, Sharon?

I dashed to her lightly tapping her shoulder. She spun around. SARAH! she screamed. I hugged her tightly after backing away to see Trevy!

I ran into his arms giving him a hug. Trev and I were around the same height, Him a little taller.

I backed away to see Connor. I hugged him saying Hey. He peered down, How are you feeling? I looked up at him, I'm hanging in there. I said smiling.

Next was Jc then Sam then Ricky.

Last but not least Kian

I had had a crush on Kian ever since we met. I gave him a hug of course him being super tall he picked me up and spun me around after putting me down. I backed away saying Hey! He had a bright smile on his face, I smiled back. Hey he replied. Sharon grabbed me tugging me away and saying "OFF TO THE CAR!"

The guys grabbed my bags and Sharon and I ran ahead. They came in two cars, Ricky, Kian ,and Sam and in the other was Trevor Me Sharon Jc and Connor. We all sat down in the car I was beside Sharon and Jc on my other side and Connor driving Trevor in the passenger. Jc peered over at me. Sooo you and Kain Eh? I looked at him wide eyed uh erm uh No nothing is going on and will happen I said looking at me feet. Sharon looked at me and elbowed me, Don't be so sure of that.

*************************************

Cliff Hanger! Thanks for reading hope you like my 2nd book!!!

~Sarah