Chapter 14

*Kian's Povv*

Sarah kept wiggling her wrist while Jc and Sharon held hands walking together, Sarah let her hand down to her side. I lightly held her hand waiting for her to react.

She turned her head to me and smiled. I smiled back, Gosh soon I would have to get her to meet my parents and well me meet her's oh goodness.

"Sarah I think I'm ready" I said. She looked at me wide eyed.

"NO, NO, NO, NO! I meant I was ready for you to meet my parents and me meet yours."

A huge smile went to her face but soon faded.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"What if your parents don't like me?"

"Don't worry, They will love you!"

She gave me a weak smile. I wrapped my arm around her neck letting it hang on her shoulder while she wrapped her's around my waist. I kissed the top of her head while she giggled.

A older lady came up to us with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello" I said to her 

" Hi, I hope you two youngsters stay together, Your so cute together."

"Thank you" Sarah and I said in sync.

She chucked and walked passed us.

Oh for sure I was going to get my parents to meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sarah's Pov*

We finally walked back to the boys and got some frozen yogurt. Kian said since he wanted me to meet his parents. Oh dear god I was terrified, What if they diden't like me? Oh well either way I'm staying with Kian, However on my side my mom knows and is happy but my dad, Well he doesen't know don't know how he is going to take it.

Later we went home and I changed into something cute and classy. I put on a peach skater skirt with a white crop top that had lace at the bottom rim that barley showed my tummy, I put a light blue jean jacket on to go with it, my makeup way light and somewhat natural, My hair slightly curled and out to one side. I walked out of my room after putting on a long gold necklace with white and red converse with a black leather purse.

I walked downstairs taking a deep breath, Kian smiled and hugged me.

"Don't worry they will love you, Just like I do" He whispered into my ear.

Kian wore black wash jeans and a red muscle top like always.

"GOOD LUCK SARAH!" Sharon yelled from upstairs

"WAIT I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU WORE!" She screamed.

I stopped as she came rushing down the stairs, "Girl you look perfect don't worry they will like you!"

I rolled my eyes giggling and giving her a huge hug.

"BYE EVERYONE!" I yelled while leaving with Kian.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Flash Forward~

We pulled up to a gorgeous house with flowers all around. I walked up the drive way as Kian made his way to the door and knocked on it.

I took a deep breath, Kian slipped his hand into mine just as the door was flung open to a lady standing there with a huge smile.

"Kian!" She said and hugged him.

She looked at me up and down, "You must be the lucky lady" She said smiling.

I giggled and nodded.

"Mom this is Sarah, Sarah this is my Mom" Kian said answering her and my questions.

I was about to put my hand out for her to shake it but instead she pulled me into a hug.

I smiled to myself, Mrs.Lawley invited us in while 4 other young teens around me and Kian's age greeted us.

Maybe this will go well, Or so I thought.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Sry lol

Okie have a awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!

:Sarah :3

XOXO....