Untitled Part 8

*Kian's Pov*

Sarah was honestly killing my inside, all I knew was if I diden't win Sarah's heart for sure Sam or Trevor would try and being Sam's best friend for a while he got girls in a blink of a eye. That was not about to happen.

I joined the guys in the water we swam and splashed in the water for a while as the girls sat in the sand. 

"So" Sam said smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"Kian you went in for a kiss and got rejected DAMN!." 

I rolled my eyes. " She is just gonna save me" I said smirking.

"Kian I have no clue what you see in Sarah but I'm going for Sharon, She is gorgeous. Said Ricky.

Jc gave him the death glare. Stay away from my girl" Jc said serious.

Ricky put his hands up in surrender.

After we sat at the beach and just talked. Sarah and I sat at the shore near the water.

"Kian?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah?" I replied

"Why are you after me?" She asked looking down at her feet in the sand.

I looked over at her. 

"Kian... I'm not pretty or anything like that. Like don't get me wrong Kian I really like you but-" Before she continued she raised her hands to her mouth.

I slowly pulled her hands off her mouth. "I really like you too" I said going in for a kiss hoping she would not reject.

I slowly moved in looking at her lips and back to her dreamy brown eyes. Before I knew it she leaned in to filling the gap between our lips causing our lips to clash together. I felt fireworks and sparks hoping she did too.

We pulled away and she had a huge smile on her lips. I shortly noticed I had one on too.

"I KNEW IT!" Sharon shouted from behind while giggling.

Sarah giggled and turned back to see everyone with their phones out taking pictures. I grabbed her waist pulling her close trying to shield her from the photo's.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered to her. She looked up at me.

Of course Mr.Lawley.

She placed her lips onto mine while they moved in sync turning into a small make out sesh.

"GROSS! ONE KISS WAS ENOUGH!" They all screamed from behind us.

We broke the kiss and I placed our fore heads together.

~Later~

We all headed back to the house and soon enough we all crashed.

~Morning~

I awoke getting up to go see Sarah, Gosh I have no clue how this happened. I liked Sarah for so long and now she is my girlfriend.

I smiled at the thought. I hurried downstairs to see her and Connor in the kitchen drinking their coffee's. Connor noticed me but i placed my finger to my lips telling him so be quiet. He smiled going back to talking to Sarah.

I walked up to her and snaked my hands around her waist. I felt her tence up. She turned around.

"Good Morning Handsome" She said smiling.

"Good Morning Pumpkin" I replied.

"Smooth Kian, Vary smooth" Chuckled connor.

Sarah smiled and went back to drinking her coffee.

Wishbone came in barking loudly and growling at me.

"HOLLY S**T" I said backing away from Sarah.

"Wishbone!" Sarah scolded.

"Yah Jc brought him in this morning" Connor said.

We all laughed about how scared I was.

I hopped off the counter wrapping my long arms around Sarah's waist. Once again Wishbone growled and nipped at the bottom of my pajama pants. 

Wishbone calm down it's just Kian" Sarah giggled.

Connor laughed. Wishbone continued. Connor looked at us. Wishbone has been protective over Sarah ever since Jc brought him over.

Finally I let go and hopped onto the counter while Sarah hopped up beside me. Connor stood and we talked for a while. 

"Good Morning Lovebirds... and Connor" Sharon giggled.

Jc was shortly behind her and he came up attacking Sharon with tiny kisses down her neck.

Sharon giggled trying to push him off of her.

I noticed Sarah smile and look down at her feet. I quickly snaked my arm around her waist pulling her close giving her a peck on the lips.

I gave her another kiss but this time it was longer, I felt her smile into the kiss and I did the same.

I backed away and Sharon gave us her phone showing us the picture she took.

Sarah giggled and blushed.

~~~~~~~~~

We all got dressed and Sarah and I went to get something from Starbucks.

Sarah ordered a Black Tea Lemonade and she convinced me to try it. we walked up to the till to pay while Sarah fumbled in her wallet I quickly got out some cash and payed.

Kian" She wined.

Hey, They guy should pay plus I wanted to" I answered.

We sat down at a table. We talked until Sarah looked up and her eyes brightened and smile got bigger while she cupped her mouth in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! 

Sry I had to, I wonder who Sarah saw?

~Sarah :3