Chapter 11

*Kian's Pov (Finally)*

My heart was beating faster than ever, What if she diden't want the ring, What if I got rejected.

I finally got the nerve to do so, I quickly got onto one knee waiting for her to turn over. I shuffled around in the sand as she finally peered over. A huge smile lit up her face while she quickly nodded her head. I slipped the ring onto her finger giving her one to do the same, Later we joined her old friend she knew with her friend and talked for a while. 

"So" Freya asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed snaking my arm around Sarah's waist while she giggled.

"Gurl lemme see that ring!" She squealed.

"Okay Gurl" Sarah said flipping her hair back then holding hour her hand.

"DAMN KIAN!, You must have sent quite a bit on this ring"

I smiled "Anything for my one and only" I said kissing Sarah's cheek.

"Well we are gonna leave you couple to be, We are just going to hang at the beach for a while" Freya explained.

Sarah and I nodded saying our goodbyes. 

Sarah and I headed back to our spot in the sand. We sat down.

"Hey!" Someone familiar said.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sam and Levi walking towards us.

"Hey" Sarah and I said.

Levi let go of Sam's hand bolting over to Sarah and plopping down in her lap making us all laugh.

"Who is this little cutie?" Sarah asked

Levi looked up "I'm Levi, I'm 5" He said holding up 5 fingers.

Sarah giggled while Sam plopped down between Sarah and I.

"That's my younger brother" Sam replied answering Sarah's question.

Levi looked up at Sarah, "Your really pretty" he said while looking down and blushing.

"Why thank you Levi, Your vary handsome yourself" She replied.

Levi's face lit up and he quickly looked over at Sam, "Sam she thinks I'm handsome!"

We all died of laughter, "Levi stop hitting on my girlfriend" I said smiling at him.

Sarah rolled her eyes and kissed Levi's cheek making his jaw drop. We all chuckled at the look on his face.

Sam grabbed Levi from Sarah's lap picking him up and going to the other side of me while Sarah scooted closer to me. 

I puckered my lips at Sarah, She giggled and placed a kiss on my lips. 

Levi smacked my arm, "Kian why do you make my girlfriend cheat on me?" He asked. 

We all laughed, What am I going to do with that kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sarah's Pov~

We finally decided to head back, I opened the door and walked in right away being swarmed by people.

"OMG" They all screeched. 

"Sharon grabbed my hand and squealed. Ricky butted her out of the way, "Lemme see that ring!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

So yeah I know it's a short chapter but I fell while snowboarding and injured my wrist so I wrote as much as possible but my wrist is killing my right now :(

Hope you enjoy, Also i'm having a writers block, Please PLEASE PLEASE Leave me what you want to happen in the next chapter or for new books!! 

~Sarah :3

XOXO~