Chapter 7

*Sarah's Pov*

We all finally got dressed and decided to go the beach again. I was wearing shorts with a Obey crop top, My hair was curled into beach waves. And I did a soft natural makeup. I decided to walk to the beach today, Sharon decided to do the same so we could have a little bit of a girl talk.

We walked down the side walk. All of us were basically melting. Sharon shoved me over toward the road. I shoved back. We went back and forth. "Wanna race?" I asked smiling.

"It's on" She said smiling back. we both stopped, "3,2,1 GO!"

We bolted off at the same time weaving though the guys who were penny boarding. Sharon ended up winning this time. We layed down in the sand both breathing heavy. We both sat up, Two arms wrapped around Sharon lifting her up and running towards the water. JC! She shouted.

I giggled, I turned around to see Sam nudging Kian. I smiled and turned back around.

Kian came and sat down beside me. Hey Lea!

I giggled, Thanks for the nickname Lawley.

He smiled and looked down.

I nervously shifted in the sand and dug my toes into the sand.

Uh.....A-Are you busy tonight? He asked in a nervous tone.

Oh, Nope I'm free tonight. I said smiling at him noticing his face sofen.

Um, Do you want to maybe catch dinner or something tonight? He asked.

I looked over to him. Uh- Yah that sounds great. I felt butterflies rush into my tummy. I was so exited for tonight and I just had to gather Trevor and Sharon to help be since I was close to both of them.

Later all the guys were swimming, Sharon was on Jc's back because the waves kept knocking her over and under.

Trevor finally came out. Hey Sarah! He said rushing over to me. He reached down and pulled me up pulling me in for a hug as I screeched because he was freezing from the salty ocean water. Finally he let go and I peered down at my soaked clothing. 

Trevy, Can I ask you for a favour, Well more of advice since your a guy. He laughed and sat down in the sand waiting for me to explain. I sat down, Trevor Ki.. Kian asked me out. I said with a huge smile. He gave me a huge smile and hugged me tightly. So what is the advice that you need?

OH! Umm well you know what to wear how to act and stuff like that, Sharon will be helping too although she does not know yet. 

Of course I will help!, Sarah you have waited so long for this day and I'm happy for you.

He paused. BUT! If he hurts you I will kill him. And If you hurt him well I doubt you will but whatever.

I giggled.

~Later~

Sharon was bouncing off the walls of her room were I kept my clothing. Okay Sharon I have only 2 hours. What am I gonna wear?

She dug through my bags and pulled out a blue dress that was more on the casual side and gave it to me. I rushed into the bathroom to change because the guys were helping me choose my clothing. Well only Connor Jc Trevor and Ricky. Sam was gonna help Kian get ready.

I stepped out to show my outfit, We all cringed and Sharon handed me another outfit. I looked at it before entering the bathroom to change. It was a knee high creme floral print and a cute skinny brown belt. I knew this was the outfit.

I slipped it on and walked out.

I don't care what you guys think but I'm gonna wear this" I said confidently. All jaws dropped and they nodded. I giggled and walked back into the bathroom to do my makeup while they all left to see what Kian wore.