| 8 | Meet up

Kokichi's POV

  (Tw) Miu being Miu

  I haven't had much time to proofread this chapter as many times as I usually do, so sorry if there are a lot of misspelling or confusing sentences in this chapter

'Hey Kokichi, sorry if I'm bugging you but I wanted to know if you will be going to the meet up...'

I read that text again, I was informed by Miu that Kaede and mom were planning a meet up for everyone that was in the killing game at Rantaro's house. It was later today, and this text was from Shuichi.

  I haven't been home in like a week, I mostly stayed at Meishu's house and grew small friendships with DICE members. I also got to meet my cat Milamoo, and oh my glob she is so fricking cute! I'm guessing pregame me had a very good relationship with her because the moment she laid eyes on me should would not stop showing me affection and meowing at me. I bet Shuichi will love her.

I quickly remembered what I was doing and texted Shuichi back.

'Yeah imma go, the slutty bitch was practically begging me to come! And I bet you were just about to beg for me to come too~' I smirked at my text waiting for him to text back.

'I didn't plan on 'begging' you to come but it would make me more comfortable if you came...you know seeing Kaede again...'

I smiled at his text, happy to know that he felt comfortable with me.

'Aww that's so cute Shuichi! Just promise me that tears won't explode out of your beautiful eyes when you see her, because that would be embarrassing in front of mommy'

'Thanks for the compliment on my eyes...but anyway I'll see you there?'

'Yeppers see ya soon, love youuu~ (no homo)' I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Hm you know I thought you said you didn't like Shuichi that way~," Meishu teased. He was leaning over the couch, looking at my phone.

"M-Meishu!? Why are you here!?"

"Well the FBI showed up and tried to kidnap me so I had to cancel my mission," He smirked.

"Yeah a mission to go take dad's Xbox," I giggled.

"Yep the FBI threatened me with the belt so I dropped it and ran," he sighed. "Mission failed."

"We'll get e'm next time," I giggled. "But anyway I should start to get ready, I got a party to go to!" I cheered, standing up.

"Ooo hey wear this!" He laughed, holding up a dress.

"Where did you even get that?"

"From my beloved detective~" he smirked.

"Oooo she's gonna be pisseddd~ maybe I should steal something from my detective~,"

"You mean like steal his heart?"

"No Meishu, no." I spoke sternly. "I'll steal something when I start living with him again. But anyway see ya later!"

I ran up over to where I had a pile of Meishu's clothes that didn't fit him and quickly chose a nice outfit.

...Time skip...

Alright here we go...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I waited for the door to open...

"Oh hi Kokichi!" Kaede cheered after opening the door.