Talk.

Amys POV:

I groan as I wake up, and as I stretch sunlight slips over my face for the first time in a year.

I go to the window. Pull open the curtains. Smile. Skip across the room and open the door, smell bacon. My tummy rumbles.

I jog down the stairs, following my nose to the kitchen. There is a man stood at the oven, his back to me. He hums as he cracks an egg, and I sneak up next to him. I freeze beside him, waiting, waiting...'Aaah!' he screams, waving his arms and dropping the spatula.

I laugh and sit at the table.

'Hey! Who are you?' I smile.

He pick the utensil up and rinses it.

'I'm Kieran. Kieran Webster. Nice to meet you Amy.'

I don't ask how he knows my name. I see a sticky note on the table and pick it up.
Amy, Freya here. Me and Kyle have gone shopping, text me if you need anything. Bye xx

I reach for my phone and ask for some basics like toothpaste.

A plate is set down infront of me, lined with bacon, egg, and toast. I look up at Kieran, who smiles and goes to the other room.

Freyas POV:

I laugh as Kyle holds up a pink mini skirt on himself. I have bought some blue skinnys and a white top. I pretend to run away in embarressment at Kyle and he grabs my wrist. I pull away and my sleeve slides up my arm.

Kyle stops laughing.

'What?' I say, frowning.

'Those scars. What are they?' he taps my exposed forearm. 'They look like burn marks. Claudia!' he gets agitated.

'No, no... Kyle I swear I'm gonna explain! Ssh!'

He takes my hand and tugs me out of the shop to his car.

'We are getting in this car and I will not leave until you tell me. Now talk.'

His expression is thunder.

I talk.
I was a normal 13year old. I was not...

***************~>. .

Amys POV:

I jump up from the warm, squishy sofa that me and Mo, who'd come back, had been watching TV on. Ignoring Mo's curious glances, I rush to the window to see if what I think is true. Kyle and Freya are back... But their faces are not happy.

Kyle looks shaken and apologetic, biting his lip, whilst Freya has tear tracks on her cheeks and a sagging walk. When they get to the door she walks slowly upstairs, as though her joints are disconnected. Kyle walks to the fridge and gets a beer, then asks Mo for a smoke. He picks up his guitar and goes outside.

I look back at Mo. These people have been in my life for little more than twelve hours and I already feel at home.

I run upstairs to the room I was shown.

I hear Mo's car start, and bury my head in a pillow.

Look at the lovely media. It's not Strypes related. I'm so sorry, the next chapter will be Strypesy. Love you all. Have a great weekend! Byee xx