....

Janas POV:

I wake up with the biggest grin on my face. I lie in bed listening to the sound of the light rain on my big window. I stretch and revel in the new-found strength in my arms and the flesh on my bones.

I know exactly what day today is. The 7th of November. My birthday!
I get up reluctantly from the cosy warmth and pull open my thin white blinds to expose the grey morning. I won't let the weather change my day.

I pull on a dressing gown and swing the door of Kyle's room open, screaming at him wildly.
'Kyle! Ky, it's my favourite day and it better be yours too!' I grin.
He sits up in bed and waves me away so he can get dressed, running a hand through his hair.
I turn around to face the wall and hum a random tune as I wait, tapping my foot impatiently. Finally he gives me the go to go and I turn around, grinning enough to make my jaw ache.
He gives me a grin right back and hands me a few messily wrapped presents.
Two are flatish and one is very not flat...
I open the flatist one first, and find a 100 sheet watercolour pad, then the next flatish and find a watercolour paint set-- they are the expensive ones! Class quality and all... I open the last to find a beautiful, new, state-of-the-art camera with everything from adjustable lenses to light difference.
I scream and throw my arms around Kyle, laughing into his neck as I whisper thanks non stop.
He laughs and hugs me back.

I have never felt happier.

How was it? Omg the Strypes released Flat Out!!!!!!!!! Who else is excited?!

Oh and QOTD:
ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO SEE THEM ON JUNE 6TH IN STOCKTON-ON-TEES?

Hope you enjoyed.

GO AND READ THIEVES AND TRAITORS BY katiewriteing.

Dedicated to @onlyevermine for being great and voting for my chapters.