Drums, Despair and Windows

Evans POV:

It's been two weeks since that argument with Freya; two weeks and I still haven't slept. I've been holed up in my bedroom alternating between playing my drums as loudly as I can and putting my head in my hands and cursing why I let the minor disagreement get out of hand.

I get up and pace to the window overlooking her house. Many times in the four years she's lived there we'd stand at our windows and communicate through our mini torches--she'd taught me morse code especially.

I wish I could see her now.

Their house was currently empty, as they'd all packed up and left for a get-together. Usually I'd be invited but-

Yeah. The circumstances were different.

I missed her birthday for the first time in four years. She was fourteen now, and I didn't even give her a present.

I was too proud.

I'd said some bad things in the argument. Some terrible ones about her and those she held close--not that she hadn't about me, but perhaps I had been neglecting her recently. Suddenly, my phone rings. I glance down at the contact: Brittany Daeys.

My potencial girlfriend. At the beginning I was interested because she was pretty, popular and could boost my bands status considerably but none of that mattered now.

Not now Freya was gone.

So hey guys, I'm trying to make up for never updating by whamming a whole load right atcha! Is it working?
Anyways, how are you all? Is this story any good? Vote, comment, follow. Comment any ideas and I will almost certainly dedicate a chapter to you and include your idea. Tell me what I'm doing right and wrong. Love you!