Reuninion

Flints POV:

I jog hurridly to my car, callingMax as I open the door. Slide in.
'Come on, pick up!'
Another dial before I hear Maxs raspy voice.
'Max!' I yell.
'Sir, they appear to have backstage tickets. We have them in our sights. All of them are together except two. They are guarding each of the cars.'
My mind whirs and clicks and I tell Max to get some men to take control of the security guards to backstage and control the situation.
'Sir... They're already in.' he replies.
I let out a frustrated scream and bang my hands on the wheel, stepping up a gear and accelerating.
'Right you b******, I'm on my way. And when I get there we'll go in and I'll text Claudia to remind her about her sisters, and get them the hell outta there. Got it? Good. Now keep positions.' my tone is icy, harsh, cold and unbending, and patronising. The right mix to keep them scared.
I have had to make do with cleaning and bandaging my eye, but this morning I had to start the surgery. It cost me so much that I won't be able to afford my doses! That little Morna stabbed me! It is throbbing and I pop a paracetamol, dry. I grimance as it sticks in my throat and keep swallowing until it's down.
I haven't fed Morna for two days now, but I left a small bottle of water in there. I'm thinking of a punishment for her...

Janas POV:

I drift, in limbo, in and out of consiousness. I have no water left and my throat is crying out.
There is no moonlight in this cell.

Freyas POV:

I push open the door. Noise goes rapidly, except the steady hum of the buzzing lights. My gaze is fixed on the boys. Ross looks confused. I watch Evan, his face flickering.
Surprise, welcome, recognision, shock, horror, sorrow, something else.
He jerks, half moving forward, half frozen. Lifts his hand as though I'm a ghost.
'F-Freya?!' he whispers. He's cut his beautiful hair. I realise I'm crying, and he lifts his hand again. Slaps me. I flinch, hard as his hand hits my cheek and a ring connects with my face. My hand shoots out and grasps his wrist, and I see the ring. Gold. Left hand. Third finger.
'Congratulations,' I hear myself say. I sound stronger than I feel. I'm still crying and inside I'm a mess.
Pete steps forward and again, I flinch. I feel Kyle at my back and relax slightly, leaning into him. Pete sort of smiles, but he is hurt by my flinch. I sob, and he stops smiling. He doesn't know whether to hug me. There was a time when there'd be no hesitation.
Josh runs towards me and wraps me up tight in his arms. I cry harder but hug back, and he turns his sparkling eyes on me, kissing my cheek. Pete is sparked into action too and joins in the hug. He tries to hide it but he's still hurt. Evan stands slightly away. He is crying, gently. Kyle sees where I'm looking and takes my hand. I exhale, my lip trembling, and wipe away my tears. Luckily, I foresaw crying and wore waterproof mascara.
'Evan... Ev?' I ask.
He looks at me.
'I'm engaged to Monica Connolly.' he says.
I draw in another breath. 'He who we'd sit next to on the bus?'
'Yeah...' his eyes are regretful, hurt.
I give a weak smile, but it's a true one. 'Congrats, man!'
He smiles back and I hug him. I whisper in his ear that I have a reason for my removal from his life.
He says I'd better tell him, then. And it better be good.
Ross is hanging back, looking left out, but he knows who I am. He glares at me. Steps forward.
'You have caused Evan and the others so much pain. So much! He scoured the whole of Ireland asking for you and looking for you! He cried every night and wrecked himself as your birthday came around every year. He's now got over the havvock you wreaked upon his life, and you swan back in here like a damsal in distress!'
I open my mouth to speak, but my head is spinning. Voices fade, shifting into one.
I drop to the floor.

Woo, I like fainting. It's coz she had no breakfast or lunch and is going through too many emotions. I hope you enjoyed my strypsers. Ooh, how did you think of the reactions? Hahaha oh I enjoyed this. Byee xx