Leeds Metropolitin

Evans POV:

This was the night! Our biggest gig outside of Ireland, all the way in Leeds. I was pumped. Josh had been straightening and faffing with his hair all afternoon after practise, regardless of the fact that it was gonna get messed up and sweaty anyway. Ross can't find his shades and is tornadoing around me, looking under every item of furniture I own. Pete winks discreetly, bouncing up and down on my bed.
'God, Pete!' I snap, but his mischeviousnes is endearing.
'What?' He says innocently, flashing me a quick glare followed up by a cheeky grin. I shake my head, grinning back. He's nicked off with Ross' glasses again.
'Ross--' I am cut off from spragging on Pete by the doorbell. Glancing out the window, I see Monica hopping cutely from foot to foot in the cold air.
I stick my head out and call to jer to let herself in. My fiancees beautiful smile shines up to me and I smile back, blowing a kiss. Behind me I hear three very forced gags, and stick my finger up at my mates.
I am so ready for tonight.

Kyles POV:

I feel so useless here. All I've done to help is buy the damn computer! Freya leaves the living room for a hot blackcurrent juice and I follow her.
'Freya... I am really, dead sorry 'bout what I did... I don't want you to hurt because of me... I want you to be happy.'
She pushes past me, but there is a smile in her eyes. I exhale, and she smiles properly, and tells me to go shave, I don't suit a beard. I knock into her as she reaches for the juice, and she gasps, almost dropping her mug. I smirk and tell her that I'm coming tonight, before going upstairs to shave.
When I'm upstairs, I catch sight of the sheet of paper, the finished lyrics. I feel a bitter pang, deep and sharp in my chest, and pick it up, ready to rip the crumpled sheet in two. Somehow, I can't. These lyrics, though stupid and painful, are true.
I shove the sheet into the back of my guitar case.
I will protect Freya properly tonight.

Freyas POV:

Smiling at Kyles back, I join Mo and Kieran in the living room, grinning at Amy. She doesn't grin back, just carries on chatting to Mo about her favourite bands, though he's clearly bored.
'Mo!' I call, waving him over. He excuses himself from Amy and weaves around the various pieces of junk filling the room.
'What's up?' He asks.
'Nowt really man, you just needed saving.' I whisper, smirking.
'Then you are my Princess in shining armour. God, is she dull.' he groans, yawning.
'But actually. Go home and eat with your girls Mo. We'll live without your delicious food for one day.'
He smiles sincerely at me and agrees, giving me a quick bear hug and bro hugging Kieran. Kierans girlfriend, Charlene, is helping, and they're leaning over a screen together. Her hair mixes with his, and they look so sweet. As I watch, he reaches for her hand and gives it a squeeze. I look away, feeling like it's a private moment. Amy catches my eye, giving me a burning glare, which suggests that she heard our conversation earlier. Oh well, it's true! Someone needs to tell her!
I swallow my guilt and sip my juice, walking upstairs to get ready for tonight.

Flints POV:

Leeds met. Uni.
Tonight. Doors opening at eight. The Strypes, Irish, Cavan.
Matches. She'd have known them.
I'm hedging my bets that Claudia, Amy and her annoying Scottish friend will be there tonight.

Hi all! How are you? Welcome our new reader, to whom this chapter is dedicated to. Thank you the_last_arctic_11 for voting ALL my chapters. All fourty five! Well done! And thank you. You made my day.
Comment what you thought!

Also, I fell out with my friend Amy, who stars as Amy in this book. She is so selfish and ugh. I just don't like her anymore. I make her my priority, but she can't be bothered. Plus she lies, tells me she'll do this and she doesn't. Ugh! Sorry about that. Phew... Got that off my chest. Right! Hope you enjoyed, byee xx
Claudia lyrics:
I felt I was one with you,
You probably didn't see,
Oh I'm a nervous one,
My pain it comes easily.

Should I revolve my world around you,
Should I revolve my light around you,

Claudia, Claudia,
You're taunting you're teasing,
You know I have feelings too,
They're all for you,
Claudia, Claudia,
Provoking my heart,
And I still haven't broken the code,
To your heart now, oh no,

I blame it on your upbringing,
You were made around the side of a van,
You call me the trusting one,
Trust it comes easy man,

Should I revolve my world around you,
Should I revolve my light around you,

Claudia, Claudia,
You're taunting you're teasing,
You know I have feelings too,
They're all for you,
Claudia, Claudia,
Provoking my heart,
And I still haven't broken the code,
To your heart now, to your heart now, whoa whoa whoa.
Bye again!